X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes....

This is not complicated...

I got home tonight and I see 7 of my Steam friends playing DODs on other servers while our poor server sits empty....

Here is how you start up a server and I can do it every night, and so can you.

First you connect to our server....

Then you message ALL your Steam friends who are on-line and get them to join you in our server...

Once you get 8-12 players the server takes off.... Simple as that.

You cannot just connect and hope people will join you, it does not work that way.

If you guys want me to keep the server you have to help me, I cannot populate the thing by myself, or jumpstart it every day...

I got home from work early for a change I am in there now.

Comment

By the time i had finished my build last night i was just too tired to do anything. You can count on me jumpstarting the server though.

Comment

me apache, blackarrow, pig, and brian... (am i forgetting anybody?) were in there together last night playing for a bit. there were about 10 peeps in there... had some fun. sorry i had to leave a lil early, went play some cs for a bit to teach my cousin how to play gungame. one thing i noticed... when i went to my favorites, cain's lair wasn't on it anymore so i had to re add it which was kinda weird, so i dunno if that happened to anybody else?

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
          me apache, blackarrow, pig, and brian... (am i forgetting anybody?) were in there together last night playing for a bit. there were about 10 peeps in there... had some fun. sorry i had to leave a lil early, went play some cs for a bit to teach my cousin how to play gungame. one thing i noticed... when i went to my favorites, cain's lair wasn't on it anymore so i had to re add it which was kinda weird, so i dunno if that happened to anybody else?
          The IP changed.

Comment

Why would I play at OUR server when that message keeps popping up and disabling my keys?

Comment

I was in and out, I was having some connection issues ( stupid Road Runner )

So please don't think I was rude, just jumping in and out

It was a good crowd !!

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Rider 1.3 View Post
                Why would I play at OUR server when that message keeps popping up and disabling my keys?
                Now I'm starting to remember why we banned you last time.

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                  Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                  I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                  Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                    Now I'm starting to remember why we banned you last time.
                    Why

Comment

Uhhm, because you are a jerk ???

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post

Apache
                        Yeah I guess you're right. I really got owned with that brilliant logic of his.

I told you about a problem in the server. You didn't fix it. Playing elsewhere to avoid getting agitated by this problem is reminding you of why you banned me before?

Am I alone here? Does anyone else see where this makes no sense?

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
                          Uhhm, because you are a jerk ???
                          A jerk huh... and where exactly did you gather that?

Comment

dude chill.

Comment

hahaha i love your loyalty. Cain calls me a jerk and I'm the one that needs to chill. Calling me a jerk, in turn, makes YOU the jerk--as I've said or done nothing to provoke it.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X