Someone Explain Achievements Please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone Explain Achievements Please?

I cant seem to figure out when a character would get an upgraded weapon.
    I mean, I get killed by them all the time, so I am left wondering where I can see the information.

If you go here you can see all the achievements in the game (these are just the basic ones that came out with the game).

From there, you can click to see all the medic ones, or pyro ones (with the link in the appropriate section). When you go to one of those classes pages, at the bottom there are achievements named Milestone 1, etc. When you complete each milestone, you get a new weapon.
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
    - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

If you look at the bottom of each achievement list, you'll see three milestones.

I believe they are at 10, 15 and 20.

At 10 achievements
      Medic: The Blutsaugher - Leech 3 health with each needle hit on an enemy, 0% Crit Chance
      Pyro: Flare Gun - Long range weapon lights people on fire (does more damage the farther it flies), no damage to buildings

At 15 achievements
      Medic: Kriztkrieg Medigun - 100% Crit chance + 10% charge speed bonus - replaces Uber
      Pyro: Backburner - 50 Extra Health and 100% Crit chance when burning people from behind, no Leafblower

At 20 achievements
      Medic: Ubersaw - Each hit adds 25% charge to Medigun (Uber or Kritz), 20% Slower rate of fire
      Pyro: Axtinguisher - 100% Crit chance when used on ignited foes, half damage and 0% Crit Chance against non-ignited foes

Comment

For the Medic it is 10, 16, 22.
        For the Pyro it is 10, 15, 20.
        "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
        - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
        Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X