jumped in around 1030

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jumped in around 1030

i jumped in around 1030 tonight and i was pretty impressed.... for a fairly new server later at night we had around 14-18 peeps in there and for the second night in a row it was all fun gaming peeps!

The server is definitely getting a good crowd. Not only that, the majority seem like nice guys = a good time for all of us!!

Let's keep it going

Comment

Absolutely correct for a game that has been out 5 years, and folks already have fav servers it is definitely very good.

When you have a handful of folks who are fun to play with, and against who are dedicated to a server, it will continue to grow and build a player base.

Our new guys like Truthbringer and Mofo are playing ehre ALOT and that is HUGE in helping us build a player base.

I have more cool stuff coming soon for DOD:S that players will enjoy !! You guys are gonna love the web stats, and more better in-game stats, soon !!

Comment

ooooo web stats *drools* may the braggin rights begin!

Comment

Oh boy...

We are never gonna hear the end of "Nade King" title from Jeffro.
          Soon he will have physical proof of it too.
          "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
          - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

dude come on... once you come to terms with it, it will be ok

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X