Pretty Soon.....EA.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty Soon.....EA.....

You think eventually, EVERY game we will have or buy will be an EA Game? Dang it's like Microsoft now.

I think even for the Orange Box I saw the EA Logo just before the commercial starts.

I remember when EA was just doing Sega Gensis Games (was it just Sega G.?) I just recall the John Madden games, and the addictive Desert Strike games ( teh game where you flew around this chopper all the time).

Now they are an Empire that no one likes. lol.

EA are publishing the DVD's for the orange box, thats all they have to do with it.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
    ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Activision has actually surpassed EA as the largest third party publisher. So soon we can curse Activision's name instead!
      [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
      [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by Thrashdragon
        Activision has actually surpassed EA as the largest third party publisher. So soon we can curse Activision's name instead!
        Nah, anyone who made the Pitfall Harry character is good in my book

Comment

Re: Pretty Soon.....EA.....

Originally posted by Evil Tony
          You think eventually, EVERY game we will have or buy will be an EA Game?
          I shutter at the thought.

Comment

ooOOoo I miss my old Sega Gen. The hours playing Sonic and Sonic 2 plus Street Fighters pacman boxing and tetras... sigh...

Comment

If EA made cars I would buy one.

Comment

Originally posted by unorignal
                If EA made cars I would buy one.
                Of course, they'd sell you the car without doors, then try and sell the doors separately as an expansion

Not to mention the car would break down after a year, and all their mechanics would stop working on your car and tell you to "upgrade" to the latest model

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X