• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torrent download and other links

http://robbiekhan.co.uk/root/temp/UT...mo.exe.torrent
    http://www.techpowerup.com/downloads/794/mirrors.php
    http://www.ubern00b.net/downloads/UT3BetaDemo.exe

You will need to enable DHT as the tracker is down.

People are already playing!!!! Everybody board the crazy train!

edit:

Oooooooo

In other news it would appear the game is capped at 60fps. A C2D @ 2.8ghz + 8800GTX can play the game on full settings @ 1680x1050 with no slow downs.

Thx Juneau for the links!

Got some SS of the map layouts?

Comment

There is a few other SS. Let me have a look.

edit: None of map layouts i'm afraid. I have asked on the OcUk forums though. Hopefully someone will post me a SS. Here's another to wet everyones appetite.

Comment

H4x?
        --Slaughter

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughter
          H4x?
          I have no idea Slaughter. I all i know is that that people are playing and some servers are up.

Comment

Juneau,

I understand from forum posts that the torrent sites allow people to play without a Key.

There seems to be some hesitation on the part of some folks weary of trojans, etc. But seems like so far, no reported problems from those download sources.

Comment

Originally posted by Blackarrow
              Juneau,

I understand from forum posts that the torrent sites allow people to play without a Key.

There seems to be some hesitation on the part of some folks weary of trojans, etc. But seems like so far, no reported problems from those download sources.
              First thing i did was to scan it with NOD32. Nothing found. I'm also making sure i post reputable links only.

Comment

Looks like the seeders are doing a much better job than FilePlanet.

ATTENTION EITHER WAIT FOR A KEY VERSION OR DOWNLOAD AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!!!!!!

FileShack's Link:

http://www.fileshack.com/file.x/1125...rnament+3+Demo

Comment

Not sure I can really 'get into' this game so close on the heels of TF2. I hate the fact that they've been released so closely, but it is what it is so I might as well live with it.

It has a loooong way to go to live up to my lofty impression of UT, a game I consider to be the pinnacle of first person shooters. If you know it won't reach that level, would you still buy it and hope for a close representation of UT ??
                  I understand this community wants it done right, and I do feel I'll pick the game up, but TF2 set the bar too high and I'll say I'm sticking with that game up to probably Xmas, at which point I'll head over to the UT3 camp for some gaming.
                  Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

It's sad that certain European sites allow the files to be leaked before the official release. This seems to happen consistently. Perhaps those gaming/fan sites should be the last to get the files to prevent this from happening in the future.
                    --Slaughter

Comment

It has a loooong way to go to live up to my lofty impression of UT, a game I consider to be the pinnacle of first person shooters. If you know it won't reach that level, would you still buy it and hope for a close representation of UT ??
                      Which UT are you talking about?...UT'99?
                      To me you can't really compare the two unless all you play is DM/TDM/CTF. While UT'99 was fun (played tons of instagib) the introduction of vehicle play w/BF1942 changed my expectations on FPS games. For me it's got to include vehicles so the only real comparison I will do is on that part and how Warfare stacks up to ONS.

Comment

but TF2 set the bar too high

Comment

D/L from Fileshack...Good D/L speed so far...

Comment

Yeah, I got mine through FileShack starting at 11:00am CST. I've played a little bit, but have been trying to get it installed on a Win2003 server and the install fails.
                            --Slaughter

Comment

KurlonT ... UT99 was what I was speaking of ... no comparison, but I just can't enjoy the vehicles in a game that didn't need vehicles .. I'm a CTF guy through and through, and ONS was what brought the vehicles in. You'd rarely find me on the ONS server, but it was clear that many CLR's were tired of CTF and ONS offered a nice diversion from that.

At some point the complexity of the game (BF2 specifically) overwhelms the pureness of a FPS, and nothing had the weapon balance of UT99, nor had the simplicity of a game of CTF.
                              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X