Never leave home without your Laptop.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never leave home without your Laptop.

Well Guy I've been stuck in the the City I hate the Most rome for the last 2 weeks without my laptop so I had to get my Wife to Send me my laptop so I thourght I would stop by and say hello and Check up on the news hear, Well I'm shocked to see UT3 Demo out, Lucky My Laptop as Wi-Fi and I have world cover

Anyway It looks like I'm not going to make it home for Xmas I have 4 more weeks on this Job the it Heading to Canada then I been asked to take a look at a Job in GreenLand.

The worst Thing is I've not told my wife I'm not going to be Back for Xmas and I have not told any of the kids yet.

God my Job sucks Knowing my Luck I'll return home and she will be Gone,
    So it looking like I will not be on the Battlefield to next year now

So guy any advise on how to tell my wife I will not be back for 3 to 4 months.

You don't think your son will see this post?
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Not till later he gone to manchester with my wife and is mother shopping so it gives me 4 to 5 hours to tell him.

Comment

I say you just say "Hey babe, did I tell you how much I love you? Well, just in case, and sinc I won't be home for 3 or 4 more months or so, I love you!" The hope you still have a place to live when you return.

Comment

I've heard the news but he going try get back for 5 days at xmas cross your fingers guys.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
          widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X