Twice last night ............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Twice last night ............

Twice last night, we had the busiest DOD:Source Server on Planet Earth !!!!

If we keep working we can make our server busier, for longer periods of time...

Congrats! I only wish I could have been there to play a bit.
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Apache I had fun last night, it is always fun playing on your team !!

=========

On a side note if you look at the graphs Palermo absolutely gutted us...

Avalanche hit 32 players, Donner hit 32 players and Kalt hung in there....

Tonight we will try Anzio in place of Palermo...

DoD - War Status Report

Also, if you look at the stats you will see more often than not Axis wins Avalanche, so I want all our top players Twink, Jeffro, etc. to be certain and pick Allies when you play Avalanche, lately I always pick Allies on Axis so I want you guys to do the same..

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post

Also, if you look at the stats you will see more often than not Axis wins Avalanche, so I want all our top players Twink, Jeffro, etc. to be certain and pick Allies when you play Avalanche, lately I always pick Allies on Axis so I want you guys to do the same..
          two nights ago axis was ownin allies so me and nate switched teams to allies and PIZOWNED!!!!! man that was fun! last night was fun too i guess ill just have to "borrow" a k98 from a fallen german hehe.

Comment

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

oh and rand just to let you know.....i was destroying you last night

Comment

Sweet! Glad to hear my 3.5 hour playing mini marathon paid off haha.

As for Avalanche, no prob! I always go Axis instead of Ally as I prefer the MP40 over the Thompson, regardless of map, but often switch between teams when one seems to be getting owned more often.

I'll make note to start as Ally on Avalanche.
                [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

It seems all the guns have improved, with the exception of the Garand. I used to love using that gun, and last it seemed wildly inaccurate. I had many very close shots and didn't kill anyone. Thompson and MP40 are now killing machines.
                  A change of Pace.
                  "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

You seem to have not lost your step pace...on palermo, without knowing where the flags were, you had the most caps and a bunch of kills and were #1 on the map

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                      oh and rand just to let you know.....i was destroying you last night
                      Who Dominated who there Brows? Scoreboard showed me the Jeffro --- Dominated for quite some time last night. I win.

-Rand
                      [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!

Comment

nice.

i always play allies on avalanche. always shooting down people who tried to cap fountain with my rocket.
                        Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I was a witness and a victim to that MANY MANY times last night

Comment

Wait, wait, wait, planet Earth only? not impressed

LOL

I might just get that game and start pwning u guys.

Comment

I'm going to have to give props to everyone that is working to keep that server going.. Man for 2 years... we had a server and a very very popular one... that we never hit #1 in the world that we know of... that is quite the accomplishment....

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X