• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Try out the Cicada, Fury, Paladin, Nemesis and Slow Volume

Nemesis, Fury & Darkwalker

Cicada and Paladin

Slow Volume

1. Start a Instant Action game
    2. Open the console and type ghost (then push enter)
    3. Next type in one of the following (then push enter):

Vehicles:
    summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_darkwalker_content
    summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_cicada_content
    summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_fury_content
    summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_paladin
    summon utgamecontent.utvehicle_nemesis

Slow Volume:
    summon utgamecontent.utslowvolume_content

*Enter in ghost mode before you summon vehicles
    *Summoned vehicles don't have sound attached to them unless they are part of the map
    *If you enter a vehicle then ghost mode is no longer active

Great find Kurlon! I'll have to go try that out...

Comment

Yes great find. The cicada rules, its so much better then the UT2K4 version. That fury is going to be a nasty little thing.

Comment

Added Paladin and Nemesis to the list...

Comment

I can't wait to try this!

Comment

The fury is pretty cool and all, but I think it's dead meat against Raptors. That laser can't hope to match the range and homing ability of the Raptor AA missile.

Is there a secondary fire mode on Darkwalker? Hitting my secondary mouse button doesn't seem to do anything.

Will have to try the Paladin (which hopefully won't suck so much in this game), and the Nemesis.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

there isnt too much that happens visibly, but it hurts the guys around the legs.

Comment

Some of those vehicles are really fun

Couldn't get the slowvolume to spawn for some reason though

Not sure if the fury will be able to stand to the raptors....depends on how well the boost can avoid the incoming ones. Raptors can fire those missles pretty doggone fast.

Comment

Eh Pally doesn't seem to bad, primary fire is a hair smaller, but i'm asuming as powerful as ever. Shield seems to take a hair longer to deploy though.

Thought fury had a secondary fire mode?
                  [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

The fury "secondary" is a boost of speed. It's a nice boost of speed, but it's too short to let it close on a Raptor, for example.

-Rand
                    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I think I'll wait until I've practiced with them (let alone actually used them in battle) before making comments on how it will be.

Comment

Awesome. I love the cicada...
                        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

You have to be close to the ground...probably coded for the deployable.

The fury "secondary" is a boost of speed. It's a nice boost of speed, but it's too short to let it close on a Raptor, for example.
                          Yep but the speed boost does work from all directions so it might be able to flank a Raptor. Guess it's main weapon has some form of auto aim.

Is there a secondary fire mode on Darkwalker? Hitting my secondary mouse button doesn't seem to do anything.
                          Some form of area push back weapon because you can see it move vehicles when they are underneath it....not sure on the actual damage.

Nemesis seems to have a turbo rate of fire option when it uses the "stand up" option. Seems slower when it's deployed like that compared to the normal mode.

Paladin seems to have a recharge bar for something but couldn't activate it out of the usual keys.

Comment

I believe the recharge bar on the paladin is the strength of the shield. It decreases as it takes hits.

Comment

Originally posted by KurlonT
                              You have to be close to the ground...probably coded for the deployable.
                              Thanks, figured it out after a bit myself when I kept trying to spawn one.

Originally posted by KurlonT
                              Nemesis seems to have a turbo rate of fire option when it uses the "stand up" option. Seems slower when it's deployed like that compared to the normal mode.
                              Nemisis looks like it has 3 modes.

Normal - which it defaults to when you get into it - medium ROF and Speed
                              Siege - turret is raised using the jump key, giving a faster ROF and better view, but slowing you down to a crawl.
                              Speed - hit crouch to activate this, turret recesses all the way into the body and you get sort of a GoW-esque crawl cam - the vehicle is able to move much faster, but you can only shoot directly in front of you.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X