Update on Server Settings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update on Server Settings...

Now you can talk and hear everyone on your team even if you or they are dead....

If they are dead they have a skull icon next to their name on the voice icon lower right.

For CS I can see a good reason to disable all talk for dead peoples, but for a game where you respawn quickly, it is just a PITA.

Now you can talk and hear seamlessly to everyone on your team at all times, like when Alltalk is on, however Alltalk is NOT on..

FF is coming soon, and some type of dead text chat to everyone is also coming soon...

Next we will be integrating PsychoStats with in-game rankings so stay tuned !! (I know Twinky will be all over that !!)..

That is awesome feature. Thanks Cain

Comment

Yes and it encourages more teamwork and team talking

Comment

Sweet!

This will remove the times that I die and say something about where someone is, and then having to repeat it again once I realize that people can't hear me.

Sounds like fun!
        "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
        - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

I definitely like the dead talking option. I do think it's kind of cheap to let everyone know where the guy is that just killed you but it does keep everyone in the loop and keeps the games a bit more even. The back and forth action last night was a lot of fun there were several times that we would go from having only flag to winning in just a few minutes.
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Sounds great! Can't wait to get back on the server
            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
              I definitely like the dead talking option. I do think it's kind of cheap to let everyone know where the guy is that just killed you but it does keep everyone in the loop and keeps the games a bit more even. The back and forth action last night was a lot of fun there were several times that we would go from having only flag to winning in just a few minutes.
              Fora game like CS where you stay dead the entire round deadtalk is different, foa game where you will respawn in seconds it just makes the teamwork better, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by H0ly-H@nd-Gr3nade View Post
                Sweet!

This will remove the times that I die and say something about where someone is, and then having to repeat it again once I realize that people can't hear me.

Sounds like fun!
                I was doing that last night.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                  by Apache Warrior
                  6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                • Reply to 6 years
                  by Sirex
                  I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                  Just hit 2.5K miles...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                  by Sirex
                  Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                  by Sirex
                  Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                  by Sirex
                  Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                  5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                Working...
                X