Seems pretty cool but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems pretty cool but..

This game is so fast paced...Im not used to playing like that. Ive never played any of the ut games. Still trying to figure out the weapons and map etc. I still had fun...Just seems to move too fast

UT is very fast. UT Onslaught was almost Perfect. Hopefully UT3 Warfare will be one step closer to perfect.

MD

Comment

it's fun but its been done before, over and over again.....
      [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
      [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
      [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Re: Seems pretty cool but..

Originally posted by CHOPS123
        This game is so fast paced...
        Fast??? I dont know seems slow to me lol
        BF2142 was REALLY slow, still is...
        Ut2k4 is a lot more fast paced i dont know what they did but its slow to me.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
        ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

Re: Seems pretty cool but..

Originally posted by CHOPS123
          This game is so fast paced...Im not used to playing like that. Ive never played any of the ut games. Still trying to figure out the weapons and map etc. I still had fun...Just seems to move too fast
          This is my kind of game.. Play DM to really see FAST..

Comment

DM is frantic but then again, its a pretty small map and currently populated by too many peeps for it. VCTF is slower paced and more like what Warfare is likely to be.

Not sure what you are looking at Sirex unless you haven't played DM. Its significantly faster than UT2K4 on foot. The dodge jump used to make it seem faster since you could cover so much ground, but now getting in close and personal you really notice the foot speed in UT3. Pretty spammy as a result.

Comment

Yeah when I made my first post I had only played DM....VCTF does seem slow compared to DM. I dunno why but i like DM better...More upclose and in your face combat. Something about being sniped by a blue our red dot the size of a . gets kinda old. I think a team DM server would be cool. I did learn a little be more on flying the speeder thing..Its pretty cool but I cant hit Shiet with its guns, I did manage to get some road rage kills.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X