• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thursday and feeling lonely Startup

Come kill me.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

I will try.

-Recon

Comment

Yeah I was in there a little bit ago and then an aimbotter joined so I left. :/
      Ahhh...the power of cheese!

Comment

I showed up, but Apache left soon after Jeffro too You guys don't stay on late enough, lol.
        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
        [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

How late would you stay if you had to get up before 5:00 AM?
          Cheeser, the hacker left at the end of the map too. We were in the process of banning him when the map ended.
          Apache

I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Ugh, can't blame you there Apache, I usually don't get up till 7am-7:30am. I just like giving you crap
            [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
            [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post

Apache

+100000! i refuse to stay up late and make myself feel like crud in the morning lol.

Comment

Everyone likes to give me crap. Especially my wife.
                The older you get the more you prize your sleep.
                Apache

Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                  Cheeser, the hacker left at the end of the map too. We were in the process of banning him when the map ended.
                  Apache
                  Ah, yeah I would have stayed if I knew he was going to soon be removed from the server. A few people asked for him to be banned and were asking if anyone had admin and I didn't see a response so I just assumed no admins were around

Comment

I assume you guys got a name and STEAM ID, I'll ban him right now and he can never return ........

Comment

right when apache was trying to get the info, the map changed, didn't have time and he left right after.... apache or blackarrow do you remember his name?

also guys.... if their is a hacker in game... let us know, you don't have to leave, we will ban on site. we didn't realize somebody was hacking until the end of the map and it was too late to ban.

also if i'm on steam but not in game. message me and ill come right in game and show him my fury

Comment

What is "fury" ??

Comment

fu?ry Audio Help /ˈfyʊəri/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[fyoor-ee] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
                          –noun, plural -ries.
                          1. unrestrained or violent anger, rage, passion, or the like: The gods unleashed their fury on the offending mortal.
                          2. violence; vehemence; fierceness: the fury of a hurricane; a fury of creative energy.

Comment

I remember his name started with "lick" without the quotes and it was like 4 words. Can you check the logs for "lick" and get his ID from that? If not, I also remember his avatar, so I can go to "add friends" and try to get him to add me and then join a game he joins and get his ID that way ;] I'm sneaky

I would have gotten his ID if I had known people would take my word for it. It occurred to me to get his ID, but with most servers I play on people require demos, screenshots, etc and it makes it not worth the time to report it. If it happens again, I'll be sure to get an ID.

Comment

ch33s3r we usually do need proof, but we seen right when the map was about to end that the guy was running with mg and just mowing people down... that was proof enough for us.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X