Crysis Warhead Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crysis Warhead Trailer

EA site now has it for pre-order with September 12th release date.

Check out the three trailers!!

Crysis Warhead

Wow that is like 2 weeks! When I was learning about it all at E3 in mid-July it seemed so far away.

Actually, here is the true release dates (because apparently BA thinks we are European):
    Today both Crytek and Electronic Arts are extremely happy to announce to the community that Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars (the multiplayer package included with Warhead) have gone gold! Both will ship to stores on September 12th in Europe and September 16th in North America.
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
    - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Trailer #2

Looks like our kind of game, and really nice graphics..

Tell Rand and Chriwww11 to Watch Trailer # 3 !!!

Comment

BTW I intend to have a server on the first night, which is always the most fun when a game is brand new !!

Comment

Hmmmm
          [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
          Like the community? Donate here:
          [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Hope that first night is a weekend with not much homework...
            Game looks sick, cant wait to see how it runs and how much fun it will be

Comment

Originally posted by Cain View Post
              BTW I intend to have a server on the first night, which is always the most fun when a game is brand new !!

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

Comment

wow im impress. they still havent say what are the requirements for this game...i know my pc cant run this for sure. im not sure if i get enough time to save up and upgrade my pc for this. but will see. crysis wars looks great.
                Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Woohoo, tanks! Now all we need is for them to be both driveable and shootable from the same seat.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

August 14, 2008 - Electronic Arts has revealed the system requirements to Crysis Warhead via its online store. While the original Crysis was universally praised for its graphics, many gamers were intimidated with the first-person shooter's system requirements. Crytek President Cevat Yerli has said that Crysis Warhead, the follow-up to the 2007 shooter, would be better optimized for a wider range of computers and should run anywhere between 30-35 frames per second at high settings on a $620 rig. To see if his word holds up, you can take a look below:

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista), AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or better
                    RAM: 1GB (1.5GB on Windows Vista)
                    Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or better
                    VRAM: 256MB of Graphics Memory
                    Storage: 15GB
                    Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
                    ODD: DVD-ROM
                    OS: Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Microsoft Vista
                    DirectX: DX9.0c or DX10
                    I don't know how much this means as the first Crysis had essentially the same requirements, but there it is.

Another thing to note, it isn't going to be the usual $50 for it. To preorder it from the EA store it is only $29.95!
                    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
                    - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

hmm looking at the spec. i think that my pc can chew this with no problem, but i might need to get me a newer graphics card. im still stuck with the 7600gt.
                      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                        by Apache Warrior
                        6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                      • Reply to 6 years
                        by Sirex
                        I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                        Just hit 2.5K miles...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                      • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                        by Sirex
                        Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                      • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                        by Sirex
                        Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                      • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                        by Sirex
                        Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                        5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                      Working...
                      X