Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sucks

Ive only played one match.
    Now I cant play at all cause when I launch it it messes up my vid driver so bad I have to restart and sometimes reinstall the new drivers...again.

What make is your card? What drivers are you using?

Comment

and if you don't mind, post the rest of your specs as well...
      Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Geforce 6 series
        6800 gtx i think
        And I just installed the forceware from nvida

But the screen just goes blank and my monitors shut off which means theres no display signals going to them.

Edit - AMD ath. 64 proc. 1024MB ram not sure of anything else

Comment

Wiggle your video card cable a bit and see if your monitor comes on. I had a cable go bad just recently. If thats not it, then it sounds like your card could be overheating.

MD

Comment

hmmm
            How much is good nvidia card like 7 series what do they range from.

Comment

FWIW I have a 6800 card in my laptop and I was unable to play for more then a few minutes at the lowest setting before my computer would reboot. Let me know if you are able to get it working.
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by PandaGod
                hmmm
                How much is good nvidia card like 7 series what do they range from.
                I just did a quick search for a few EVGA cards and I found these. You would want to do a better search but it could give you an idea.

[img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

So its either a new vid card and proc. or 360...which one

Comment

i have an nvidia gforce go 7800 and i cant get it to work gets a nv4_disp.dll error then blue screens

Comment

You should check the Epic Beta Demo Feedback forum. I thought I saw something regarding the 6/7 series of NVidia cards.
                      --Slaughter

Comment

I would at least wait for the final version and Nvidia to update their drivers before upgrading pr buying a x360.
                        Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by DennisM7
                          i have an nvidia gforce go 7800 and i cant get it to work gets a nv4_disp.dll error then blue screens
                          thats in a laptop right? i believe i read that the mobil versions were un supported and would be hit and miss as far as running correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by drunken_chef
                            Originally posted by DennisM7
                            thats in a laptop right? i believe i read that the mobil versions were un supported and would be hit and miss as far as running correctly.
                            yeah its a dell XPS m170

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X