Custom Map Downloads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom Map Downloads

In case you have problems getting them, you can download them here manually....

Catania
    DoDMap.com --- The Ressource for DoD Mapping - Download DoD:Source Maps at DoDmap.com dod_catania_rc1

Lennon
    DoDMap.com --- The Ressource for DoD Mapping - Download DoD:Source Maps at DoDmap.com dod_lennon.rar

Santos_b2
    DoDMap.com --- The Ressource for DoD Mapping - Download DoD:Source Maps at DoDmap.com dod_santos_b2.rar

Wow those are really small filesizes. What were the ones we beta tested a while ago like? It seemed like a 500mb download if i was indeed downloading at full speed.

Comment

They are probably actually smaller than those links when you are downloading via the redirect (through the game) because of some crazy compression used to reduce file sizes.

I don't imagine you get anywhere near full speed, or at least I don't. I don't know the exact reason why though.

Thanks for the links Cain!
      "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
      - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
        Wow those are really small filesizes. What were the ones we beta tested a while ago like? It seemed like a 500mb download if i was indeed downloading at full speed.
        Complex answer, I'll answer when I get more time later today....

Yes, those file sizes are correct... You see why I look for the smallest custom maps I can find.

Comment

maps folder?

Comment

Extract them here:

Program Files\Steam\steamapps\*steam username*\day of defeat source\dod\maps
            "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
            - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X