K PhaNTOM is now a DoDer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K PhaNTOM is now a DoDer

So finally, I blew the dust off my credit card and bought something online ( I hate buying stuff online). Sadly for you guys, it's DoD. I am 3 hours away from finishing the download and will be in the empty server as soon as possible

Yay! Freshmeat!

For the majority of the day it has been at 10-15 players, which is enough for a good game.
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
    - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

sweet
      I look forward to you whining about the MG campers and busting you up with a BAR, lol!

Comment

Run away, run awaaaaaay! Hehe
        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v337/Igorod/troopdod.jpg[/img]
        [url=http://profile.xfire.com/trooper110][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/co/type/1/trooper110.png[/img][/url]

Comment

It will be fun!

-Recon

Comment

I paused the download a couple of times cuz i wanted to CoD for a bit, so it appears ill have to join you tomorrow, so you're lucky you will not get phantom'd til then

P.S. I will not be freshmeat, be prepared to see my ownage from the beginning of the game til the end , Oh I'm gonna pay for that later

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              I paused the download a couple of times cuz i wanted to CoD for a bit, so it appears ill have to join you tomorrow, so you're lucky you will not get phantom'd til then

P.S. I will not be freshmeat, be prepared to see my ownage from the beginning of the game til the end , Oh I'm gonna pay for that later
              you did quite good for your first time.. i enjoyed playing with ya..

so how do you like this compared to cod?

Comment

Originally posted by warlock2411 View Post
                so how do you like this compared to cod?
                Slap me and call me Sally, that game was horrible. I don't think I will be popin in any time soon. My DoD career is practically over. Maybe if I see hammy and nail playing but not without them.

Comment

yeah, you were an easy kill to
                  [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                  So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
                    yeah, you were an easy kill to
                    Ya pick on the noob

I got a small question:
                    What the hell is up with FF? They said it was on, but when I killed a friendly they burn me? WTH? I got TKed twice and I forgave, and when I killed a friendly (Someone name khasar or some crap) he didn't forgive me and I got burnt... How do you get burnt? Talk about serious gamers. That kinda drives me away from the game.

I did make it to first place with a positive KD one of the rounds... Running and Gunning seems promising.

Comment

The game reflects damage for tking. But, head shots and nades can still kill the other team member. If you elect to not forgive and click 2 then you get a list of options to do to the other person. For example you can make them a beacon, freeze them, set them on fire or even slay them the next time they respawn.
                      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I Bought it
                        I installed it
                        I played it
                        And then uninstalled it
                        I can reinstall it if CLR ever has a real DOD night or somthing but I wont leave it in my machine
                        You all really should try Joint Operations Typhoon Rising and its expansion Packs

Comment

well, I love it.... It was fun to see phantom walking around the map with the bazooka shouldered the whole time, lol..... going forward soo slow

Comment

Don't be afraid to play just because you opened mouth and inserted foot.
                            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I'm going to say that this game has a steep learning curve for the most part.

Getting used to recoil compensation with some weapons is the toughest.

Hint #1 is to change the crosshairs in the settings. I use a tight dot or the smallest T I can find.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X