• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

September 16th

Coming soon !!!

Oooo a shiney new section.

Comment

I guess I will have to get this game too.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Today both Crytek and Electronic Arts are extremely happy to announce to the community that Crysis Warhead and Crysis Wars (the multiplayer package included with Warhead) have gone gold! Both will ship to stores on September 12th in Europe and September 16th in North America.

For those of you who want to reserve your pre-order copy now, simply visit your favourite games retailer and place your order!

Thanks everyone! See you in September!

Cry-Eddy & Cry-Alex

Comment

woot
          Can't wait, hopefully I can get it on the day of

Comment

Crysis really is a great game......finally, a version playable for all PC's

Sweet!!

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
              Crysis really is a great game......finally, a version playable for all PC's

Sweet!!
              Ya... how is it gonna play on all PCs if it has almost the same SysReq? I mean I can run it fine, but how about people without dual core or 8 series card?

OLD CRYSIS

CPU: Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista), AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or better
              RAM: 1GB (1.5GB on Windows Vista)
              Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or better
              VRAM: 256MB of Graphics Memory
              Storage: 12GB
              Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible
              ODD: DVD-ROM
              DirectX: DX9.0c or DX10

NEW CRYSYS

CPU Intel Pentium 4 2.8 GHz (3.2 GHz for Vista), Intel Core 2.0 GHz (2.2 GHz for Vista), AMD Athlon 2800+ (3200+ for Vista) or better
              RAM 1GB (1.5GB on Windows Vista)
              Video Card NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT, ATI Radeon 9800 Pro (Radeon X800 Pro for Vista) or better
              VRAM 256MB of Graphics Memory
              Storage 15GB
              Sound Card DirectX 9.0c Compatible
              ODD DVD-ROM
              OS Microsoft Windows XP with Service Pack 2 or Microsoft Vista
              DirectX DX9.0c or DX10

Crysis Warhead System Requirements Unveiled, Nearly Identical to Original Crysis - Shacknews - PC Games, PlayStation, Xbox 360 and Wii video game news, previews and downloads

Comment

Phathom,

My reaction to their posted specs would be that the original game specs were way too optimistic and unreasonable. Anyone who tried to play the original game with those specs was lucky to get over 10 fps.

What they have supposedly done is made it actually playable at a decent frame rate with the original specs.

I am pretty optimistic about it.

Comment

might have to check this game out.. never played much of the crysis series.

Comment

No demo? I think they need one to bring some trust back into the Crysis name.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                      No demo? I think they need one to bring some trust back into the Crysis name.
                      I was hoping for one as well.

I just download and played with the first Crysis demo and decided that if I can play it with med/low settings with decent FPS, then I can play med/high well on the new one.
                      "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
                      - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Well, there was a demo for original crysis, I dont see why there wouldnt be a demo for this one either.

I've been playing Crysis on Delta for the past week to warm up my technique of beating Koreans with crabs and chickens, so I am looking forward to this one. And Im happy that they seem to have remodeled the multi-player, the original's was just plain annoying with the instakill punching.

Comment

Crap! I need a new laptop and I need one soon.
                          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

YES YES YES I've got a little sneak peak at the multiplayer and it is sweet (my girlfriends brother works for crytec as a tester lol kewl job)

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin_Jack View Post
                              YES YES YES I've got a little sneak peak at the multiplayer and it is sweet (my girlfriends brother works for crytec as a tester lol kewl job)
                              Anything out there that is worth leaking? Are all their claims about an improved engine true?

Of course you would follow the rules though.
                              "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
                              - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X