Crysis Wars FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crysis Wars FAQ

inCrysis Crysis Forums / Crysis Wars FAQ (Frequently Answered Questions)

Crytek has released infor on Crysis Wars, the multiplayer portion of Crysis Warhead.

With Crysis Wars as a different game included in the Warhead box we want to establish a new franchise that is all about multiplayer. Warhead has been developed by the new team in Budapest, Hungary whereas Wars was created by a dedicated team in Frankfurt, Germany. This allowed us to have the focus geared towards both games to provide the best possible result for each.The following is a rough summary of the most important content of Wars. In the upcoming days and weeks we will feature those points with a lot more detail on our community web site MyCrysis.com.

1. New Features

* New game mode TeamInstantAction
    * Auto-downloader of maps embedded into the game
    * Auto patching system embedded in the installer which always checks for the latest game version
    * Fixed most critical bugs requested by the community

2. TeamInstantAction

* New intelligent spawn system for TeamInstantAction that spawns you the furthest away from any enemy and the closest to your team mates.
    * Implemented score system for both the teams and the individual player
    * Implemented overtime in the case both teams have the same amount of team score at the end of a round
    * Developed maps tailored for the experience with more vertical gameplay in order to feature the nanosuit abilities

Comment

Yummmm...
      "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
      - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

So Cain Dose this mean u will be running a Crysis Warhead Sever ?

Comment

Comment

Oh yes, I can't wait. I hope I have the money when it releases. Doesn't it come out the 19th of this month or something like that?
            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
            Like the community? Donate here:
            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
              Oh yes, I can't wait. I hope I have the money when it releases. Doesn't it come out the 19th of this month or something like that?
              It isn't going to be the usual $50 for it. To preorder it from the EA store it is only $29.95!
              Release dates: September 12th in Europe and September 16th in North America.

Juneau, Sirex, and our European brethren need to test it out early and tell us what it is like.
              "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
              - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                +1 I just got hit by a ton of bills.

Comment

It is going to be $29.99 ......

Comment

I've just Pre orded the Game From http://www.play.com for ?14.99

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                      I've just Pre orded the Game From http://www.play.com for ?14.99
                      I'll see if a can scrape some money together and order it too. Currently having big disputes with a plumbing company though.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                        Currently having big disputes with a plumbing company though.
                        Plumbing eh? I knew Taco Bell will come back to bite you in the ass!

And I also reserved it just for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                          +1 I just got hit by a ton of bills.
                          +1

Comment

am i invited to play to

Comment

its gonna be DX10 limited.. and directx 10 is only compatible with vista if im correct.. so that means i would be playing...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X