Crysis Wars FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crysis Wars FAQ

inCrysis Crysis Forums / Crysis Wars FAQ (Frequently Answered Questions)

Crytek has released infor on Crysis Wars, the multiplayer portion of Crysis Warhead.

With Crysis Wars as a different game included in the Warhead box we want to establish a new franchise that is all about multiplayer. Warhead has been developed by the new team in Budapest, Hungary whereas Wars was created by a dedicated team in Frankfurt, Germany. This allowed us to have the focus geared towards both games to provide the best possible result for each.The following is a rough summary of the most important content of Wars. In the upcoming days and weeks we will feature those points with a lot more detail on our community web site MyCrysis.com.

1. New Features

* New game mode TeamInstantAction
    * Auto-downloader of maps embedded into the game
    * Auto patching system embedded in the installer which always checks for the latest game version
    * Fixed most critical bugs requested by the community

2. TeamInstantAction

* New intelligent spawn system for TeamInstantAction that spawns you the furthest away from any enemy and the closest to your team mates.
    * Implemented score system for both the teams and the individual player
    * Implemented overtime in the case both teams have the same amount of team score at the end of a round
    * Developed maps tailored for the experience with more vertical gameplay in order to feature the nanosuit abilities

Comment

Yummmm...
      "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
      - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

So Cain Dose this mean u will be running a Crysis Warhead Sever ?

Comment

Comment

Oh yes, I can't wait. I hope I have the money when it releases. Doesn't it come out the 19th of this month or something like that?
            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
            Like the community? Donate here:
            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
              Oh yes, I can't wait. I hope I have the money when it releases. Doesn't it come out the 19th of this month or something like that?
              It isn't going to be the usual $50 for it. To preorder it from the EA store it is only $29.95!
              Release dates: September 12th in Europe and September 16th in North America.

Juneau, Sirex, and our European brethren need to test it out early and tell us what it is like.
              "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
              - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                +1 I just got hit by a ton of bills.

Comment

It is going to be $29.99 ......

Comment

I've just Pre orded the Game From http://www.play.com for ?14.99

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                      I've just Pre orded the Game From http://www.play.com for ?14.99
                      I'll see if a can scrape some money together and order it too. Currently having big disputes with a plumbing company though.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                        Currently having big disputes with a plumbing company though.
                        Plumbing eh? I knew Taco Bell will come back to bite you in the ass!

And I also reserved it just for the hell of it.

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                          +1 I just got hit by a ton of bills.
                          +1

Comment

am i invited to play to

Comment

its gonna be DX10 limited.. and directx 10 is only compatible with vista if im correct.. so that means i would be playing...

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X