Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hopefully everyone is having this much fun....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully everyone is having this much fun....

Cuz I know I am!

I guess you could say I'm on fire!

Its hard to stop myself sometimes Heh, sorry everyone, but that last round was such a rush, I just couldn't contain myself

BTW, Thanks MajorDeath, you helped me QUITE a bit along the way

Oh ho ho! You wait untill I get a open map to unleash my raptor on! :P
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Oh WoW.

All the oldies are coming back to play.
      And OWNING as usual. lol

I'll be online much more tomorrow for Carbon to stat pad using my
      cooling blood splattered body.. hehehehe..
      ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Carbon, I would say by your score you were the only one having THAT much fun in that round.

In the two rounds i played last night, Darth had even more fun than you did.

Comment

A note of caution guys.

Obviously some of our guys are really good players, be certain to make sure you guys don't all gang up on the same team, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Cain
            A note of caution guys.

Obviously some of our guys are really good players, be certain to make sure you guys don't all gang up on the same team, please.

Yeah, you heard the man, don't gang up on Noobs like me

Comment

Re: Hopefully everyone is having this much fun....

Sure, I make my return to The Lair and you have to post a screenie with my score. My PC really does not like this game yet or I would have stopped you cold.

-Intimidat0r

Originally posted by CarbonFire
              Cuz I know I am!

I guess you could say I'm on fire!

Its hard to stop myself sometimes Heh, sorry everyone, but that last round was such a rush, I just couldn't contain myself

BTW, Thanks MajorDeath, you helped me QUITE a bit along the way

Comment

So far everytime I have a good score going the server crashes.
                If I am sucking the server runs great.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

man i played a little and just haven't gotten the hang of it yet. I suck.

Comment

A note of caution guys.

ahem, thanks for the reminder

Comment

Originally posted by Blackarrow
                      Carbon, I would say by your score you were the only one having THAT much fun in that round.

I loved darths evil laugh last night. It's a good job i wasn't holding my voip key i was laughing so hard.

Comment

A note of caution guys.

Absolutely. I tend to pick the losing side more often anyway, as I like the challenge That particular game, I don't think anyone was winning when I joined.

And honestly, I don't want to sound like I'm all-that-and-a-bag-of-chips. I get schooled consistently (especially on foot) vs some of the really good players that come on the server. I was just stoked by that one round.

As for the new players, I try to be as helpful as possible, answering their questions, giving advice about some of the intricacies of the game. You know, helpful things, like "Everyone aim at -Cain-!

Originally posted by Blackarrow

Yeah darth is crazy good at this game. Many of my deaths when hes on the server have me mumbling something about a Redeemer and well placed shot to his face

Originally posted by Timi
                        Sure, I make my return to The Lair and you have to post a screenie with my score. My PC really does not like this game yet or I would have stopped you cold. Good job

-Intimidat0r
                        You put up quite a fight even with an uncoorperative PC. I can only imagine the beatdown I'd get when everyone gets up to speed in their skills and hardware Fun playing with you anyway (and against you as well )

Comment

BTW, Thanks MajorDeath, you helped me QUITE a bit along the way Wink
                          You had a great team work on your side. I never quite knew where you where. Mostly in the tank IIRC. I did discover though that the Impact hammer secondary is insta death for a manta! I was having a lot of fun with that bad boy. I did feel as if I was the only one even trying to cap the flag.

Anywho, nice round Carbonfire and congrats!! You are now on my hitlist!

MD

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior
                            So far everytime I have a good score going the server crashes.
                            If I am sucking the server runs great.
                            Apache
                            So now we know the true reason for success behind all of Cain's servers and games... Apache sucks
                            [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
                            So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Another game, another round of CarbOnfire handing out colossal headaches... So what else is new? Glad to see you having fun.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X