Our First night !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our First night !!

This screenie was taken a few hours after we went live with our server Wednesday night !!!

Wow, thats awesome!
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

And fun. I had a great time. Now if I could just figure out what I am doing.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

That game really is fun...

I'll put up at least two servers. One TIA and the other Power Struggle... (Once I figure out how to do that !!)....

Comment

I'm really ticked off. Not only did I have a night meeting, and JUST got back home at 11pm EST (so not time to play), but Circuit City didn't get their shipment. I usually buy at Best Buy, but I went for the Force Unleashed gift card (and t-shirt, but they ran out). At least I also managed to pick up Force, and both Gears of War and Civ 4 GOTY for just 15 bucks each.

So I won't even have it until tomorrow. But since I can't play until then anyway, it won't matter. See you guys (or not, if you use invis) tomorrow.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Wait until you see the tanks Rand....

Comment

And then the server crashed !!!

0/32

Comment

Oh Cain i have a bit of a warning for you about Crysis Wars, if its anything like the original (from the MP screens it looks pretty similar) make sure that duplicate names are not allowed, and all of the "Nomad(#)" are told to come back once they know how to set their names, because about 50-60% of the Crysis servers i have been on that allow "Nomad(#)" players crash hourly and are hacked often... for example, many of them have people who have a no gravity cheat and infinite energy (pretty mean in cloak mode). All i am saying is be sure to watch those guys... and dont be afraid to bring down the BANHAMMER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                  Oh Cain i have a bit of a warning for you about Crysis Wars, if its anything like the original (from the MP screens it looks pretty similar) make sure that duplicate names are not allowed, and all of the "Nomad(#)" are told to come back once they know how to set their names, because about 50-60% of the Crysis servers i have been on that allow "Nomad(#)" players crash hourly and are hacked often... for example, many of them have people who have a no gravity cheat and infinite energy (pretty mean in cloak mode). All i am saying is be sure to watch those guys... and dont be afraid to bring down the BANHAMMER!!!
                  That is great feedback, thank you...

How EXACTLY do I disallow duplicate names ???

Comment

Last night I was trying to figure out how to change my name. I finally figured it out once I left the game; I guess you can't change it when you are in game. It is a lot like COD4 in that you have a profile.

Now, onto the screenshots:

I am Nomad (2) in these; I couldn't figure out to change my name yet!

This is after a dual between Cain and a gunship. I think the gunship got too close and ran into the bridge on accident.

Heads up, Cain and Apache are flying! Yikes!

I didn't have time to change all my settings, so all the graphics are at the standard, whatever that is.
                    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
                    - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

LOL!! Apache and I were BOTH very afraid while I was flying that chopper !!

Comment

It's nice to see we are off to a good start.
                        [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
                        Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

so how about the graphics? does it run smoothly?

Comment

Just got my copy today, can't wait to go home and start blasting everyone with my TAC gun. I haven't played Crysis for a year due to all the hackers and boring empty servers.
                            [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                              so how about the graphics? does it run smoothly?
                              From what i've heard so far it's a major improvement. If you have a dual core CPU and a pretty recent graphics cards, say over the past 2 years you'll do fine.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X