Power Struggle only?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Power Struggle only?

Is the server going to remain power struggle permanently?

I hope not

Comment

Right now Cain is planning to have two servers. One Power Struggle and the other may be TDM. But, he is still tweaking the server settings. This game does not have a lot of documentation for the server side.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Is to much lagging at this moment..

Well i have very fast computer but..is more fun without lagging
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I definitely want a Team Instant Action server. The Power Struggle gametype is just too frustrating having to buy weapons and vehicles, especially when you are on the losing team and you have no money. In Team Instant Action you pick up weapons near your spawn, and there are all vehicles around for you to jump in.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
          - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

Roger that. Until I get so I can kill someone I don't want to have to mess with trying to save and buy better weapons. Especially when I can't kill anyone since I don't have any weapons worth a crap. If it want to iimpress me restrict the weapons the better you are and make the weapons eaisily available to the less capable individuals like mwaa
            [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
            Like the community? Donate here:
            [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

+3
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by DougBob View Post
                Roger that. Until I get so I can kill someone I don't want to have to mess with trying to save and buy better weapons. Especially when I can't kill anyone since I don't have any weapons worth a crap. If it want to iimpress me restrict the weapons the better you are and make the weapons eaisily available to the less capable individuals like mwaa
                im not sure how but there is a way to set the prices of all items to 0(server side) this allows for (IMO) much faster paced and more fun games.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X