Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This website will tell you if your computer can run Crysis

Can You RUN It?

it will also give new hardware recommendations and how close you are to the recommended specs

But Crysis and Crysis Wars are supposed to be alot different performance-wise..... It only has Crysis on the list
    Edit: Well, anyways - I get a pass in the minimums, but I'm short of halfway for Recommended

Comment

From what i can tell so far. Just take not of your settings levels in COD4 (Low, medium, high)and apply them to Wars then deduct 20FPS. That seems be how it's working for me.

Been hitting 50FPS this evening @ 1680x1050.
      Last edited by juneau; 19 Sep 2008, 09:44 PM.

Comment

i think that it only has the original because the requirements are the same except for Vista is not required for highest.

Comment

Been getting 10-25 FPS at lowest settings, screen resolution doesn't seem to impact it so it's at 1440x900, but on every map change my sound blows out and I have to restart......... big ouch, lol

Comment

that kinda stinks, try manually setting everything to lowest (under the advanced tab in system settings) and if that helps your FPS, then slowly up your antialiasing to around 8x or 8xQ (makes it like a kinda blocky high detail mode)

Comment

i was debating on getting it.. i passed the minimum and failed the recommended.. not so sure about it now...

Comment

you should -- I can play just fine and I'm just passed recommended - I play with 1440x900 on the optimal settings, and it looks decent enough and it's playable..... The fun level is wayy up there though.

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR} Naillik View Post
                  you should -- I can play just fine and I'm just passed recommended - I play with 1440x900 on the optimal settings, and it looks decent enough and it's playable..... The fun level is wayy up there though.
                  you know your specs and stuff.. the things that didn't pass for me were

AMD Athlon XP 2800+
                  Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz/Athlon X2 4400+ or better

Nvidia GeForce 7800 GS (256mb video ram)
                  Recommended: Supported chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS with 640MB RAM or similar.

The Rest passed.. is crysis warhead any different from this?

how do you think it would run on my pc?

Comment

I'm pretty sure my stuff that didn't pass is similar to yours --
                    Here's all mine that don't pass recommended:

Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz/Athlon X2 4400+ or better
                    You Have - Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz

Recommended: 2 GB RAM
                    You Have: 1023 MB RAM

Recommended: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS with 640MB RAM or similar.
                    You Have: NVIDIA GeForce 7900 GS (GeForce 7900 GS)

Video RAM: Required - 640 MB , You have - 256 MB

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                    Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X