Arma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arma

Something I've been fiddleing with lately...The user interface takes some getting used to.

Lots of vehicles....these aren't even half of them.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That Game dose not look to bad mate

Comment

Looks cool but i just got Crysis Wars and i have to wait a while till i can get another game.

-Recon

Comment

I'm afraid that this game, despite its promises, never quite lived up to its full potential. I used to be an Arma player, and eventually the many bugs of the game will get to you.

Bland as hell storyline, AI that doesn't live up to its name, insane enemy accuracy, and some stuff that just doesn't make sense. Have you ever seen a tank fly?

Hackers used to be a common occurance that apparently the developers nor programmers cared about until about 6 months ago. The majority of hackers left due to the lack of victims.

Last patch I've seen was interesting, but not enough to bring back the many thousands that left it. User made addons are some of the only things that kept this game afloat, doing what the developers were supposed to be paid to do.

Honestly, the people that waited for a sequel to Operation Flashpoint felt they were scammed by this game. Gladly, a true sequel is coming:
        OPERATION FLASHPOINT 2 : DRAGON RISING

Go ahead and enjoy ArmA if you feel like it, however, I do not find myself playing that unless a really good "user made" campaign/singleplayer missionpack becomes available.

Comment

Good thing to know...thanks BK

I just noticed my 500th post...WOOHOO!
          [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
          Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
            by Apache Warrior
            6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
          • Reply to 6 years
            by Sirex
            I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
            Just hit 2.5K miles...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
          • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
            by Sirex
            Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
          • Reply to Hell Let Loose
            by Sirex
            Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
          • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
            by Sirex
            Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
            5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
          Working...
          X