Wind Storm on it's way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wind Storm on it's way

Much like last years, a massive wind storm is being watched on the north west coast. Last one was AMAZING, the rain literally went horizontal. Hopefully the devestation is low, because I like weather "Diasters" always excites me... Same with volcanoes, war... I need help.

Anyways, just bringing it to everyones attention that I might not be on Cain's if this storm is serious, and I have that day off

Anyways, this weekend also 7pm pacific 10 eastern for the Cain's Lair photo

Wow no one gives a crap? 1 hour and 30 minutes until its scheduled to start.

Comment

Reminds me of the wind storm we had in January. It hit us first, topping out at 99mph then spread through the rest of europe, peaking at 125mph.

That was a crazy day.

Stay safe.

Comment

Sorry Deadly I care I missed this topic But see that you are still with us via internet Did you get some damage Hope not! Your wind storms sound like our hurricanes.

Comment

Hope everyone is ok
          We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Lots of destruction in Western Washington and Washington. I didn't get much, but we had a MASSIVE rainstorm today.

Comment

Sorry, Deadly. I scanned over this several times and never read it because I saw the word Storm and assumed it was talking about rain. And of course, having grown up in the Pacific Northwest:

Obscene rain in the Pacific Northwest generally = Business as usual.
              (in other words, BIG DEAL!)

But the wind storms, those can get pretty interesting. I remember a time when we got a high amount of freezing rain, and once it coated everything rather thickly, one of those big 'ole wind storms came through. Exploding trees, downed power lines EVERYWHERE... pretty fun carnage when you know there won't be any school for at least a week.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                by Apache Warrior
                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
              • Reply to 6 years
                by Sirex
                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                by Sirex
                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                by Sirex
                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                by Sirex
                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
              Working...
              X