X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's alright...

now that I finally got it working...

everything is too fast-paced...

If you have a crap PC like mine (or crap video card), you can't even aim and then you get run over by that manta thing before you try to move

Guys just move around like crazy.... if I had a nice video card it might be fun hehe :P
    [IMG]http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/radarsig1-1.jpg[/IMG]

*cough* upgrade *cough*

Comment

wait until the clans start forming
      You havent seen anything yet. Clans will master movement and do some insane dodge jumps. Its only gonna get faster!

Comment

Originally posted by Premonition
        wait until the clans start forming
        You havent seen anything yet. Clans will master movement and do some insane dodge jumps. Its only gonna get faster!
        i hear that!

Comment

Let them Bring it on

Comment

You have no idea what your saying. A great ut player will total decide the outcome of matchs before the round starts. Now if that 1 player gets any help it will be what use to be called a "noob slaughter". even here at cains with max player counts. I coult tell you what team would win just by seeing who started on what team.

Death match players are all skill weapon users, who will make you think aimbot they are so good.
            CTF players master movement and locking down a area
            warfare people will excel at vehicles.

So if this ut is like the previous you will have like 3 games to learn and to try and master. So the style of play changes fast. But thats the way ut2k4 was. Maybe ut3 has less a learning curve. But not likely.

Comment

you left out assault and our ninja wall dodges!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X