aww clr memories!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aww clr memories!

man this is funny i was checking out all my posts and my very first post was b/c i was kicked lol.... i was an angry young man lol.

Originally posted by Jeffro
    at around 10pm central time tonight i was playing on the server... actually not sure of the map name but it was a carrier map. a guy named sopek was in a jet and was my friendly and all of a sudden it said i tk him while he was flying..... i right away said i have no idea why it did that and apologized for any confusion. then he accuses me of putting c4 on his jet which is absolutly not true. after that "fishbiter" who is a clr member, and is also on the other team automatically takes sopek's side and tells him that he got a screen shot of our conversation.... after that i started to get angry and cursed... yes ill admit to that... i was unaware of the fowl language rule and apologize for that.... but i also feel that i was unfairly accused for an action i did not take... i love playing in the cain's lair server and wish to continue playing but not if i will be continually ganged up on.... thanks.

*bump*

Comment

....from "fowl" language to an officer...

LMAO

ohh hahahahahhaha

Comment

Geez, look at those eyebrows. DEY IZ HUGE!
        * Tuqui-tuqui hugs bliss
        <Tuqui> hmm .... nice and soft
        <bliss> ...
        * bliss` takes off his bunny suit

Comment

thats classic

Comment

Originally posted by AngryHamster
            ....from "fowl" language to an officer...

LMAO

ohh hahahahahhaha
            You donno my story, let's keep it that way :P

However I kind of see this happening a lot Jeffro. A lot of the times CLR's do tend to "gang" up on someone accused by another CLR or a player known by the CLR group.

However, accusing is one thing, you being proven guilty is what really matters. Tis a shame that you can only get a screenshot of that moment instead of what was happening to make a person curse

One of the unfortunate moments like this for me was when someone was being the good old asshat in BF2 that loves to stand infront of jets. I was having a hot round, lots of points and kills. So I said what the hell, he's a good guy (This person being Killa), so I killed him myself. EDIT: killa was the pilot, I killed the guy standing infront of killas jet

I came here to post a little apology to let everyone know why I purposily tked a guy, and some of the admins just gave me a friendly notice that it's not welcome, but one guy was really riding my ass about it... don't really remember who it was.

From an apology to a defensive stance.

Boy I love the good old times

Comment

Speaking of memories .... here's the Wayback archive from summer 2003 on the old Cains Lair board and I was posting hot deals even back then !!!

http://web.archive.org/web/200305061...cainslairfrm15
              Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                Speaking of memories .... here's the Wayback archive from summer 2003 on the old Cains Lair board and I was posting hot deals even back then !!!

http://web.archive.org/web/200305061...cainslairfrm15
                OMG- did you guys emulate the old AS400 format or what?

lol - This place is addicting from a fun standpoint.

Comment

its kinda funny, but i think the only reason i came to this forum for the first reason was the whine and complain lmao

Comment

LMAO Jeffro. BF2 really had people getting angry all over the place. You naughty cuss'r you!

Comment

its kinda funny, but i think the only reason i came to this forum for the first reason was the whine and complain lmao
                      Lol

It's funny for me, I came here a good time but now all I do is whine and complain. Damn I miss BF2

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                        Lol

It's funny for me, I came here a good time but now all I do is whine and complain. Damn I miss BF2
                        Well stop whining and complaining and be more positive. Life is too short and if you are not careful the interesting bits will give you a wide berth
                        Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Originally posted by jaspurr
                          Well stop whining and complaining and be more positive. Life is too short and if you are not careful the interesting bits will give you a wide berth
                          And then you will be complaining about missing the interesting bits...truly a terrible circle.

Comment

Life would be dull without us complainers. Think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by thedeadlyassassin
                              Life would be dull without us complainers. Think about it.
                              Nope.
                              Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X