• Show
Clear All

Dead Space

Saw this feature length preview on Sci Fi

Game looks "Doomish" but more scarey

"Dead Space"

Yer this game Looks really good

Comment

i also saw it on sci-fi.. kind of had me interested.. some of the parts seemed a bit corny though : |

Comment

looks to be a promising game (if they got the dismemberment system right) and i may buy it after cod5, and fallout3 (if it comes out 1st)

Comment

GameSpot Video: Dead Space Video Review 1
          Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

This looks interesting but I will wait to see a few more reviews. I like the whole dismemberment idea.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by Duke{CLR} View Post
              This looks interesting but I will wait to see a few more reviews. I like the whole dismemberment idea.
              in the GI article i read, it said that the ENTIRE combat system is based on dismemberment, some enemies need to have limbs cut off in a certain order and others get stronger if you remove the wrong part....

Comment

Are there any details on the copy protection that is used?

Please don't tell me it will be Securom with a 3 activations limit...
                Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

Originally posted by Grisu View Post
                  Are there any details on the copy protection that is used?

Please don't tell me it will be Securom with a 3 activations limit...
                  Yes you Have Securom with a 5 activations limit I bought my son the game yesterday

Comment

Thanks. I will boycott that game as well then.

Comment

just buy it on the 360... thats where i will be buying most of my games from now on..

Comment

Originally posted by warlock2411 View Post
                        just buy it on the 360... thats where i will be buying most of my games from now on..
                        looks like farcry 2 and fallout 3 will probably also have secuRom....

Comment

Fallout 3 only has a silly DVD-check you can easely take care of with a crack(or Steam), Bethesta knows they will pirate the game to hell and back regardless.

Also I just love this game, it looks incredible, the interface is just genius and it has a gun that shoots sawblades Sucks it's so freaking linear, can't bother to play again.
                          [url=http://profile.xfire.com/guile787][img]http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/1/guile787.png[/img][/url]

Comment

x360 and PS3... won't waste money on these.

PC - the way it was meant to be played.

I will never prefer unprecise controls, long loading times and lame gfxs...

Comment

I have just borred this game from a friend so I will post some Screen Shots tomomrow when I have sometime to spare

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X