Honor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honor

Does anyone really think that honor is dead? A lot of people tell me that honor no longer exists ib the world. I like to think that I have honor. What do you guys think, is there any honor left in this world?
    We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

As it always has, Honor exists today only in individuals. (not in general 'society') It is rare, but we know it when we see it.

Comment

I'm confused...
      Honor like... when you make something honorable?

Comment

Re: Honor

Originally posted by Kyler721
        Does anyone really think that honor is dead? A lot of people tell me that honor no longer exists ib the world. I like to think that I have honor. What do you guys think, is there any honor left in this world?
        Honor is still around, hard to find is all.
        [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Well

Depends on the definition of honor. In some societies at certain times leading troops into suicide battle was considered honorable. Personally I prefer ethics

Comment

Sometimes I feel tied to the honor code of the Samurai. If I fail something, I feel VERY bad about myself, I dont want to kill myself, but damn, failure hurts even when you think you have honor.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
              Sometimes I feel tied to the honor code of the Samurai. If I fail something, I feel VERY bad about myself, I dont want to kill myself, but damn, failure hurts even when you think you have honor.
              YOU have honor by serving our country in the armed forces.

We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Honor is in us all, except faith might seem a lil dim. As I have little faith in most people because they are qoute "dee dee dee" - Carlos Mencia

Comment

Honor to me is a Rifle driven into the ground with a helmet on top and some tags.

I believe that honor in people is dying out like a light, and this is because more and more of the world is starting to think just of themselves, and not their brother beside them.

Greed consumes the human race like a disease, and its spreading quicker then a California wildfire.

Less people today will stand up for the right thing, as apposed for the easy thing, or the thing that benefits them the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamer Shockley
                    Honor to me is a Rifle driven into the ground with a helmet on top and some tags.

I believe that honor in people is dying out like a light, and this is because more and more of the world is starting to think just of themselves, and not their brother beside them.

Greed consumes the human race like a disease, and its spreading quicker then a California wildfire.

Less people today will stand up for the right thing, as apposed for the easy thing, or the thing that benefits them the best.
                    Well it doesn't have to be some violent video image. Honor to me is pulling over to help that guy push his dead car out of the left lane at a light. Or admitting your wrong. Or fixing your mistakes. Or you know when you have to justify something to your self when in the pit of your stomach you know it's wrong.....and you don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by mapes
                      Originally posted by Gamer Shockley

Well it doesn't have to be some violent video image. Honor to me is pulling over to help that guy push his dead car out of the left lane at a light. Or admitting your wrong. Or fixing your mistakes. Or you know when you have to justify something to your self when in the pit of your stomach you know it's wrong.....and you don't do it.
                      110% agree

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 3
                      Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                      widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X