Will Cain host a COD WaW beta server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Cain host a COD WaW beta server?

I was visting th offical website and the time is almost here "Woot" Maybe we should ask Cain if he can host a Beta server for us. I'll ask first..
    Dear. Mr. Cain, If its not too much to ask or a problem, can you please host a Call Of Duty World at War BETA server for us. I would greatly appreciated if we can get a head start.
    sign Caddys83

most likely! :]

Comment

I hope

Comment

Why BETA when the game is coming out in days? I aint downloading that much for a few days

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Why BETA when the game is coming out in days? I aint downloading that much for a few days
          lol good point.....

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
            HA HA HA yah, I guess your right.... At least I will figured out some of the in's and out's of a few maps for HC. So 2 weeks later, I get to owned phantom for a day or two After that I'm right back at the bottom of the soup can.

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
              HA HA HA yah, I guess your right.... At least I will figured out some of the in's and out's of a few maps for HC. So 2 weeks later, I get to owned phantom for a day or two After that I'm right back at the bottom of the soup can.
              Good luck, I'm gonna have my friends in the CIA inject the maps into my head so I know everything I bet they're working on that

Comment

We hope to have one up as soon as it becomes available

Comment

that would be nice.

Comment

Better be so i can rule around there too

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X