Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vito are you still around? or maybe somebody else can do this if they have time. can anybody make a cains lair regular avatar for the clr's? i wanna stunt one

You mean like how Rand and Duke's are Cains Lair Admin? I think it would be kind of cool too, but we arent allowed to imitate the admins avatars. But, maybe, we could do something like, there is one for the CLRs, one for Officers, one for Mods, and one for Admins. And of course the Owner ones.

Comment

yeah thats exactly what i'm talking about. have like a clr avatar just for regulars. any takers?

Comment

Here are some real generic..

Looking for anything specific ??

Comment

Nice Vito.
          I would like to grab one of those, mind if I use the green one?

Comment

Anything I do is for the taking...by all means.

Just grab and go.

Comment

thanks vito! you dah man

Comment

JEFFROOOOO, GO RED !!!!

Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

lmao.... you were jinxin me last night man!

Comment

ME jinxing YOU ??? Ughhh, we had at least two, maybe THREE rounds where we absolutely waxed the other team .. I dunno what they were thinking, but we capped every CP in under two minutes and the CLR guys on mic were wondering what the other team was DOING while we overran them.

Then .. you join .. haha, gahhh, it was funny, because the tables were turned just like that. It was obviously a few of their guys that left after the beatings and the teams got shuffled, but things didn't get better until the next loss of players/team shuffle for us after that.

And let me tell you, Granary with 32 players is total pandemonium !! I dunno if you were on for that map, but as fast as I could heal guys, they'd return a mere 30 seconds later screamin' 'FIRE, FIRE, FIRE !!'

You're lucky my mic isn't working .. I'd rag on ya more than I do now, so I'm glad you don't take me seriously .. I do have a helluva good time with you guys every night. Whether we win or lose, its still fun to be in there enjoying the carnage.
                    Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

dude i have a blast as a spy runnin and causin havoc on the sentries.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                        ME jinxing YOU ??? Ughhh, we had at least two, maybe THREE rounds where we absolutely waxed the other team .. I dunno what they were thinking, but we capped every CP in under two minutes and the CLR guys on mic were wondering what the other team was DOING while we overran them.
                        This sounds like during the couple of rounds I played last night. We had two or three heavies fighting with their fists (not because they were out of ammo, they switched when they spawned), WAY too many engineers with sentry guns in the middle of nowhere, a boatload of spies and snipers, and some jackass spamming crap over the microphone. It was like we were the Kindergarten Team.
                        [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                        [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Thrash, you were indeed on the other team now that I think about it ... ughhh, I've been there, and when somebody typed about evening up the teams I actually hoped for it to happen somehow.
                          It did even up eventually, but that was no fun for you. Glad you hung around and had fun after that as well. I've been tempted to leave after those horrid rounds but patience wins in the end as things do even out sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget
                            Thrash, you were indeed on the other team now that I think about it ... ughhh, I've been there, and when somebody typed about evening up the teams I actually hoped for it to happen somehow.
                            It did even up eventually, but that was no fun for you. Glad you hung around and had fun after that as well. I've been tempted to leave after those horrid rounds but patience wins in the end as things do even out sooner or later.
                            I don't have a lot of TF2 time so I usually bail after a couple of rounds if the teams are stacked that unevenly. It happens, no worries. I'm too lazy to be a leader so if my team is completely lost I'll just do what I can. I had a few insane suicide rushes with the Pyro that were racking up kills like crazy, until people started waiting for me...
                            [url=http://profile.mygamercard.net/Thrashdragon][img]http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/violet/Thrashdragon.png[/img][/url]
                            [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v237/spikedz/TD_Latin.png[/img]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X