Crysis MP BETA SS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crysis MP BETA SS

I finally got my hands on my Dad's Beta Key so I have played the Beta but it only the DX9 version anyway 1 things which was I did not like about the the map is only 32 players and is 2 big for 32 players what it need is 64 Players anyway hear the ss. By the way the single player demo is out this friday

This is one game where apparently DX10 makes a big difference. When I was playing the Beta, before I got sick of the lag, it was absolutely gorgeous, much better than the screenshots you show.

Which just tells one how great this game looks, since your screen shots aren't bad.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

The lag is the same but the weapon add on's are great but I can't wait for the DX10 version

Comment

I need to tweek my system as it recommended that I run on medium settings. My poor intel duo, 8800 GTS, 4 gig ram etc, etc, etc
        Jaspurr

[img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/jaspurr.jpg[/img]

Comment

So it is going to look better than that?
          That is amazing.

Comment

Yes it going to look Great with DX10 my system is running the game at full graphics my system as a Core2Duo E6750 2.66cpu 2 Gig oF DDR2 memory and 8800GTS 640meg card, And it runs Great.

Last night I found a sever that was Lag free and I forgot to say I using Windows VISTA as well

Comment

I have played the beta and give my son the key I was blow away by the graphics for the DX9 version So I can't wait to get back and try the full game on DX10

Comment

Originally posted by Prey_for_Death
                Yes it going to look Great with DX10 my system is running the game at full graphics my system as a Core2Duo E6750 2.66cpu 2 Gig oF DDR2 memory and 8800GTS 640meg card, And it runs Great.

Last night I found a sever that was Lag free and I forgot to say I using Windows VISTA as well
                If you're using Vista, you should already have DX10 running automatically. Check your graphics settings. I have much better foliage (greenery), more realistic shadows, better water refraction, and slightly better building textures when I run it on my system than your screenies show, and your video card has twice the onboard memory than mine. You should crank everything up.

-Rand

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I will try but I sure the beta is only DX 9 version.

Comment

ok I checked and it is a dx9 beta i have cranked up all the graphic to hi and running at 1400x900 everyone i spoke to on the beta say it a dx9 beta just like hellgate london

Comment

You know, you're right. My mistake. It just looks SO good I assumed it was DX10.

So we learn that:
                      1. This is easily the best looking dx9 game ever made.
                      2. Optimization is even worse than feared. If it's not dx10 creating a bottle neck, it's incredibly poor net-code. A dx9 game should not slideshow like this, or hit 5fps nearly all the time.
                      3. Shadows and lighting make a big difference. Your screenshots are brighter than mine are, and my shadows seem thicker, and a bit more realistic.
                      4. Movement also makes a big difference. Screenshots just don't do this game full justice. You really have to see it in action to believe just how good it looks.

-Rand

Comment

No worries Mate, I'm glad I checked But this is the Best DX9 game I have ever Played and it looks Fantastic. I just want to see and play the DX version

Comment

Must play...graphics...sweet!!!!!!!!!
                          We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Rember the single player Beta is out friday

Comment

I'm looking at this thread and am wondering why people completely ignore NDAs

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X