Tribes, anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tribes, anyone?

So for some reason i was feeling nostalgic and decided to see if Cains Lair was still around. It's probably been 6 years since I've played tribes but I'm just wondering if anyone from the good ol' days is still on here? No game has yet to suck me in like Tribes did so i vote we bring it back! haha, anyone else?!?!? There's no feeling in the world like launching a mortar across the map and blowing up some unlucky fool who had a greate route. Man, now i really miss it.

FeAr|GaT

While I never played on Cain's Tribes server, I did play a good deal of Tribes back in the day.

I don't think I have a copy still around, but as I remember, there was no CD key activation, you could re-use the same copy for multiple people....
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Hey man, I definitely remember you !!

I'm here, Geddy is around here, not too many other Tribes players that I can think of tho right off the top of my head.

We got our biggest group of new folks from BF2 and COD4....

What are you playing these days ???

Comment

Originally posted by BigTwinky View Post
        I don't think I have a copy still around, but as I remember, there was no CD key activation, you could re-use the same copy for multiple people....
        Is a community patch out there somewhere for it... they run a master server that does not check keys.
        So in essence making the game sorta free now... know the developers are not stopping them so guess its ok.

It was done cos the developers pulled down the master servers a bit back.

I'm not insane. I'm just overwhelming!

·····••••• Support Cainslair. Donate here!•••••·····
        ·····••••• and get extra options! •••••·····

Comment

yea there are independent community that are keeping tribes alive since the developers have pull the plug on the master server.

I still play on friday :S)
          [IMG]http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa291/SOPEK_/sopek01-1.png[/IMG]

Comment

Never heard of tribes. LMAO

Comment

Tribes 2? You can play for free now.

Shazbot!

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X