Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DO NOT Like the Beta? Post Here

Post em here folks.

Here's mine: even more like COD 4 than feared. It's really nothing more than a mod, with almost the exact same gameplay. I got tired of playing this game months ago after playing it a solid year, so I don't have any pressing desire to keep going with this one.

Annoyances: knives are even more like swords than COD 4. Shotguns suck--very poor accuracy and rate of fire. I really don't like that the beta has the levels either, because I wouldn't want to feel like I'm starting all over again if I do buy the full version and play that--if I get a challenge done, I don't want to do it again.

-Rand
    [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
    Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

I'm really dissappointed with the end product.

It's a reskin of CoD4 with the weird off colors of CoD3 / Pacific Assault....

The dogs are a cool item, but in a nutshell, Im not impressed.

I'm not buying this until after Xmas for sure now- no use paying for something that might be 29.99 in Feb.....

Comment

Downloaded and install this morning before going to work, gonna try game play tonight, will see... But I'm not having a lot of expectation for this cod...

Comment

not excited.

Comment

Sorry but I have played the beta and Im not impressed with the game at all so this game is off my buy list now

Comment

crap.... rand i value your opinion... i'm thinking about not buying it now and waiting till something really grabs my eyes.

i guess if i hate cod4 ill hate this too.

Comment

I think CoD has a huge fan base and right after CoD4 the fan base became a lot bigger, I see this one making a lot of money and hopefully the online is going to be less glitchy than CoD4. I am only 5-6 hours away from actually installing and playing the Beta. But to be honest, who actually had high hopes for this game? I mean we all knew it was gonna stink

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                BINGO

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffro View Post
                  Absolutely. In fact, if you hate COD 4 you may hate this one more, because the game speed is just slightly slower.

-Rand
                  [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                  Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

After testing, I'm kind of confused... I don't realy like the ammo accuracy, it suck hard! Performance are great, might be better than cod4. Rocket instead of chopper, dogs instead of Air Strike, fine, that was it in WW2 so this is cool but dogs are realy pain in the...

I also dislike the dark side of everymap... Wars didn't only take place at night...

Well, There's now more chance that I don't buy this one. I'm gonna continu to play COD4 until at least COD6 that will be proudly back with Infinity War, those who put a turbo in COD Motor and made what COD4 is, a great game, wich COD5 is not right now...

Comment

I swear they took a page out of UT3 when they made this.

I predict it's going to bomb.

Comment

Sorry to say but the game is a let down for me

Comment

How do u get a keycode?

Comment

Originally posted by Reconsnipe1 View Post
                            How do u get a keycode?
                            Go to http://www.callofduty.com/beta, register, and they will post a keycode in your profile. Took me about a day to get mine.

Comment

I'm so over the dogs already. On HC the dogs kill with one bite, yet it takes 3 or 4 rounds from a .45 to kill it.

I didn't have any issues with weapon accuracy.

The game is definitely slower. The weapon sounds are terrible, IMHO, which is odd because they were so much better in earlier releases of COD.

I didn't notice the dark maps. I played at least 5 maps and only one of them was at night, and I really liked it.

And, NO, we didn't all know it was going to stink. I've liked every version of COD to this point.

So in all I'm torn on this one. If Cain runs a server I'll buy it. If he doesn't, I may not.
                              A change of Pace.
                              "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X