In game names for COD5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In game names for COD5

Until we get, cough, a regular server I'm posting up my name so you can add me as a friend in-game. I had one waiting under the 'manage' friends tab and I added him. It works pretty easy.

My name obviously is 'RyeWhiskey'. Add me so you can join in the server or I can join you in a server for yet another beat down in another game by myself. hehe.

Hammy

Comment

Does caps change anything? I added you Rye with the caps so I don't know if it matters (Thanks for accepting)

Comment

FRIEND list in COD WAW

Ok guys , add your nicknames to this tread so we can find easy

bobytt
        kebapche
        mbacteria
        msscr
        hammy

Comment

DrBox

Comment

56K_Demon

Comment

I merged these two thread guys, I had already made one with namelist boby, good thinking though.

Comment

Originally posted by RyeWhiskey View Post
                I merged these two thread guys, I had already made one with namelist boby, good thinking though.

So whats your name Rye?

P.S. NM i added you

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                  Does caps change anything? I added you Rye with the caps so I don't know if it matters (Thanks for accepting)
                  Whats yours?

Comment

K_PhaNTOM

Comment

Guys, I can see Rye online, but what can I do? just see them online? I can't find anything that shows me where he is or anything else... so what the hell is the point of it?

Comment

ChrisWW11
                        [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
                        X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Reconsnipe

Comment

Guys, Rye, invite us to the server you are playing at. I want to KILL YOU ... or does the invite feature work differently?

Comment

Here is what you do. Go to your filter screen then refresh and it will show all the servers your friends list are on. Then once in and you have a few people create or join a squad with your buddies. Click on the button that allows you to choose a class then select squad. Join one or create one. You will then see an icon with your squad members in it by their name on the score sheet.

Once in squads, your buddies icons and arrows are blue so you can see them anywhere on the map. Plus if you don't die they spawn around you, closer than regular.

Good games boby. I have to head to bed, but let's make sure to all hop on the same server tomorrow and squad up. Let's get some high scoring servers. I had some good streaks tonight.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X