No Free Entities?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Free Entities?

Anyone else get knocked off a server with this message "**** G_Spawn No Free Entities" the ****=your name.
    Its happened at least 10 times already, getting frustrated with it at this point.

I did but it only happened 1 time

Comment

It happen to me once

Comment

Once here, would you stop dying so you don't have to respawn so much! lol

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
          Once here, would you stop dying so you don't have to respawn so much! lol

It doesn't usually happen while spawning, last time I had just got 10th kill for a streak and then....... bah

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post

It doesn't usually happen while spawning, last time I had just got 10th kill for a streak and then....... bah
            HACK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
              HACK!!!
              No hack.. KNIFE!

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
                No hack.. KNIFE!
                My first first.... by the way, why is every stinking server I go to has 750 kill limit? it's like 3 or 4 minutes.... it's pissing me off!

Beat that War, beat that 8:1 ratio

Last edited by K PhaNTOM; 31 Oct 2008, 11:55 AM. Reason: edited pic IP :D

Comment

You only came in first because I left!

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
                    You only came in first because I left!
                    You left AFTER this game, you got potatOWNED!

Comment

My first first.... by the way, why is every stinking server I go to has 750 kill limit? it's like 3 or 4 minutes.... it's pissing me off!

Beat that War, beat that 8:1 ratio
                      Nice notice that too.... but I also came across a server that had a 1500 limit (or something like that) I guess the limit can be set???

Comment

I had a 34/0/3, but no ss... teh bar is sweet especially on pod

I will get some screens just 4 u phan man

my k/d in general does suk though, I have 552 kills and 572 deaths overall with a 12 kill streak

Whats your best knife streak so far phan? I'm stuck at 10

Comment

Best knife streak is 3 lol, I haven't been doing much knifing as owning the Thompson.... I promise you, I will knife you!

P.S. I lost my COD5:WW Knife-ginity to demon, he was my first knife and didn't even bother to call after he left...

Comment

Best knife streak is 3 lol, I haven't been doing much knifing as owning the Thompson.... I promise you, I will knife you!

P.S. I lost my COD5:WW Knife-ginity to demon, he was my first knife and didn't even bother to call after he left...
                            Better than I got, he wasn't my first, but after I knifed him he came back and shot me!

Comment

I had that error for the first time last night. I'm getting a heck of a lot of server authentication errors, and I've been kicked for at least 3 random PB messages.

All the official servers have the 750 limit. It's annoying. Many of the private servers also have it, probably run by those who have no idea what they're doing and can't figure out how to up it.

-Rand
                              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
                              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X