Level 40 cap?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level 40 cap?

I hit level 40 last night about 12 am and after a few hours of playing and it seems I can't make the next rank. I seem to be stuck at 2770 experience points to next rank, no matter how many games I play. I even got up this morning and tried it again to no avail. I'm thinking this is the cap for the beta.

Too bad the real game wasn't out yet.

I thought you knew that? They announced these specs in their forums. I guess you just went there to get the code

Along with the 40 lvl cap, you can't use most commands in the console.

Comment

Rye was planning to be level 55 by the end of the first night that the beta was out. Unfortunately, Treyarch had other plans ...

muhahahaa ...

Suck it up, soldier. Plenty of time to rank up when the real thing comes out.
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Oh, just as an FYI, when you reach the 65th (???) level/rank, you will have a choice, either unlock the Flamethrower, or continue on prestige mode and unlock more custom class slots (up to a total of 10), along with player pix (no idea what that is) and Achievements (I guess this is for console only)

Comment

That will be cool

Comment

I did go there just for the code Phantom.

Comment

lol I was wondering why he was online all day and night in my friend list.

Comment

It looks like the PC version has a prestige mode but its worthless considering having more than 5 slots is not needed and we don't get achievements.
                [IMG]http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss69/chris2118/battlefield_3copy.jpg[/IMG]
                X...Noob Slasher...X

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisWW11 View Post
                  It looks like the PC version has a prestige mode but its worthless considering having more than 5 slots is not needed and we don't get achievements.
                  I actually like having the ability to get those extra slots because it allows me to have a full compliment of hardcore and normal classes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Box View Post
                    I actually like having the ability to get those extra slots because it allows me to have a full compliment of hardcore and normal classes.
                    ya you and your doublebarreled shotty.....

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                      ya you and your doublebarreled shotty.....
                      Like he needs 10 classes for a shotty, jugger, betties, and marty lol. I'm getting the flamethrower, they said they made it extra powerful, I want to burn Demon with it while trying to knife me

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                        Like he needs 10 classes for a shotty, jugger, betties, and marty lol. I'm getting the flamethrower, they said they made it extra powerful, I want to burn Demon with it while trying to knife me
                        lol i doubt that you will ever see/hear him coming.... and there is a "fireproof" perk lol

Comment

I'm getting the flamethrower, they said they made it extra powerful, I want to burn Demon with it while trying to knife me
                          Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                          lol i doubt that you will ever see/hear him coming.... and there is a "fireproof" perk lol
                          If I can dodge bullets, I'm fairly confident I can dodge a harmless little stream of flame. Unless, of course, someone with decent aim is using it.

And forget the fireproof perk, I'm goin' with the shades so I look badass as I jump over a spout of fire and get Phantom with a sweet knife...hell, I might even try it with a bayonet.

Comment

Actually, right now I have five variations of a shotty class, so I think I may need the ten.

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
                              And forget the fireproof perk, I'm goin' with the shades so I look badass as I jump over a spout of fire and get Phantom with a sweet knife...hell, I might even try it with a bayonet.
                              Good point with the shades, I'm trying em. Cool, cooly cool.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X