COD5 levels or weapons????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COD5 levels or weapons????

Was wondering what the new favorite weapons or out of the three maps which were the favorites. I like The big sniping level but i am leaning towards castle. I think the snipers are ok but it takes TWO shoots to kill a guy. I miss the 50. Anyways just wanted to hear what other people thought about the beta. I also like the feeling when i wake up in the morning and have a full day to play games with u guys.

PS: If u were creating a level for COD5 what would it include??

-Recon

My favorite weapon is my Springfield rifle with a bayonet, mainly for the hilarity of rushing everyone with it. For the other weapon types:
    SMG: Type 100
    Shotgun: Double Barreled
    Rifle: Gweher
    Machine Gun: DP
    Sniper: Springfield

I really enjoy playing on castle because of the possibility of close quarter fights and long range sniping, but I love the tanks on Roundhouse, so it's a tough call.

Comment

My favorite weapon is anything that you can have a sniper scope on. I really like Roundhouse (the sniper level) and HATE castle, mostly because there are way too many campers up in that sniper spot.... and your proning, always gets me! lol

Comment

I like everything, every map every weapon. You will see the end of the double-barrel or knife more than likely though.

Comment

Rye is omitting his TRUE favorite weapon.

Those freaking Bouncing Betties that GET ME EVERY TIME

I catch you with them again Rye, I'm confiscating them until the end of the school year.

Comment

I am getting used to them. But they are immune to u 413

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
            Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
            widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X