Red Alert 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Red Alert 3

I don't have it yet, but god I love this series.

COMMAND CONQUER RED ALERT 3

LOL, the only game that i was actually excited to spend real money on ... It is a great addition to the series but I found it too Final Fantasy'ish. Too many bright colors for my eye, it's like a boy band coming out party
    BUT BUT BUT, the story, the "star" studded cast is well worth the wait. AND THE CUT SCENES ARE IN 720P HD. One last thing, in the scrimish (something like that) When you play, you can choose ur oponenet like Warren who will send u messages like "you suck kid, get some skill" *paraphrasing* to good win.

Comment

Man, its awesome that they are using so many actors A lot I see in regularly Tv shows (Lost,The Closer) not to mention Tim Curry Gotta love Rocky Horror Picture Show

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
        Too many bright colors for my eye, it's like a boy band coming out party
        What have they done to my precious game?

Comment

Originally posted by Warhead View Post
          What have they done to my precious game?
          I think that my metaphor was accurate lol since they have that chinese guy from star trek (star wars, trek, gate, who knows) BUT they did have jenny mccarthy so it balances the appeal out

And one of the women in my top 50 (seriously, meow)

Dont forget to buy it nontheless RED ALERT FTW

Comment

Sorry will not buy this game is an EA game and we all know what that means SecuROM and limet installs of the game and yes I loved the CC games.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
              Sorry will not buy this game is an EA game and we all know what that means SecuROM and limet installs of the game and yes I loved the CC games.
              Didn't you install SecuROM for Fallout 3? Are you saying you don't like C&C? You are an evil evil man!

Comment

Didn't you install SecuROM for Fallout 3? Are you saying you don't like C&C? You are an evil evil man!
                Yes but the SecuROM of Fallout 3 is just a CD checker the SecuROM on CC RA 3 is the same as Crysis warhead and u can only install the game so many times.

Comment

Aww... I didnt even think about C&C 3 being EA and thus having SecuRom. Now im not sure if ill get it since companies installing stuff on my computer without my permission and not letting me uninstall it is my biggest pet peeve, almost to the extent that I wanna bomb the headquarters of any company who does it.
                  [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v215/Mobojo/Sigs/Sig2.jpg[/img]

Comment

I shall buy it asap..

Then can we all play some
                    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

So who did get it? I am slowly changing my mind from "OK" to "Good" to "Awesome" as much as I put time into it.

Comment

I did...your old pal Skud

So who did get it? I am slowly changing my mind from "OK" to "Good" to "Awesome" as much as I put time into it.
                        But have just done skirmishes so far...Oh, Phan, is that you in the photo with the knife to your neck? Whatever did you say to her?

Comment

Originally posted by Skud View Post
                          But have just done skirmishes so far...Oh, Phan, is that you in the photo with the knife to your neck? Whatever did you say to her?
                          We were just talking about how much we miss you yesterday dude

And I swear I didn't touch her, you want me to get in trouble with -413-?

I'm on my final attack on the Allied, in the Russian campaign of course. I am the kind of RTS that takes it easy and kill on their own time after being ready and considering all other options. The last Russian missions against the Japs took me 2 hours straight lol. AND I LOVE THE MUSIC! Red Alert always has the best music, I got the soundtrack

For anyone not familiar with the awesomeness of Red Alert's original music, almost as good as God of War's ST
                          YouTube - Red Alert 3 Soviet March

Comment

They can really make good music!!!!!!!

I just love it in CC3 and Kane's wrath too!!!

Umm have not buy it yet K Phantom!.. But soon!!!

A friend of mine is done with the game..he said "not many mission that sucks" But he do like it.
                            Only one thing left to do is online now for him!..
                            [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

I doubt I'll buy this one. The first two were GREAT, but the graphics look... "non redalertish". And it's EA... not westwood.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X