Quick Reminder -- Please Review if You Are Playing CoD5 WaW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick Reminder -- Please Review if You Are Playing CoD5 WaW

This note is about sportsmanship, and while I am not keeping a list or speaking to anyone directly, we have noticed a trend that needs to improve.

Please do not issue "in-game" statements in jest/joke/fun about hacking/cheating/asshatting/camping.

If you suspect a problem, again I repeat, Please do not issue "in-game" statements about hacking/cheating/asshatting/camping. Please do not try to enforce the rules, this includes language complaints.

If you are unsure, try and become more familiar with our forums, chat with an admin via PM, or ask a Cains Lair Regular Veteran (anyone younger than Apache and older than Branflakes -- kidding!! obviously that would cover anyone) and keep it fun.

This is a new game with familiar faces, so let's all remember to welcome those people who are just now discovering this game. Help everyone that asks a question.

I'm having a blast in a game I thought wasnt that much fun at first pass, and I want all of you to do the same. Focus on the positive, the rest will take care of itself

Good reminder!
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
    - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

I love it too.

Comment

Party pooper

Comment

Originally posted by Caddys83 View Post
          Party pooper

Comment

If you want to be the person I described Caddy and K_Phantom, there are plenty of other places that you can "express" yourself in.

We'd all like to think that you agree with the policies of this community and that you kept those interests in mind.

If you have any questions about what I posted I'm deferring directly to Cain.

Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
              We'd all like to think that you agree with the policies of this community and that you kept those interests in mind.
              Where does the rules state to stop joking with each other?

Comment

Let's go back to the first thing here- the one you have a problem with, simply because it was I who said it.

The first point here is that we do not like or want you calling people hackers and cheaters on the server.

For people who cannot read into the context of your comments, it appears that we have hackers and cheaters on our servers, and we do not want that kind of attitude or advertising.

It's not a debate, it is something that has been mentioned before, and it needs to stop.

End of conversation. Joke all you want- just avoid the topics mentioned above- easy enough to remember.

Comment

OK, thanks for a clearer answer

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X