Guild Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guild Wars

An awesome MMORPG you can pick up at almost any store. It is free each month and includes features like making your own guild complete with cape, hall, and tag (maybe Cain's Lair? ) Plus 6 proffesion and an additional 2 with the Guild Wars Factions Expansion Pack. The expansion pack can work as a stand-alone game or with regular guild wars for combined action (however, i suggest buying Guild Wars first because it teaches more concepts of the game and is longer ) The proffesions are:

Elementalist: Mage mastering the elements and using attacks of water, fire, lightning, and earth

Mesmer: Mage mastering Hexes

Monk: Basic healer who can release holy wrath

Warrior: Heavily armored unit equipped with a sword, axe, or hammer

Necromancer: Evil monk who can summon fleshy undead beings from corpses

Ranger: Master of bow and arrow who can tame and use an animal companion in combat

Ritualist (Factions only): Communer of the undead. Can summon stationary spirits to fight in combat

Assassin (Factions only): Master of dual daggers. Quick Agile soldier who can teleport up to enemies to destroy them easily

Note: You can chose your proffesion and a secondary one to add to your fun.

With over 20 co-op missions in guild wars and over 10 in factions, Guild Wars makes a fun game to play with other people. Your guild may war with other guilds in Guild Vs. Guild to take the title of best Guild in the world. With players from Asia, Europe, and America, Guild Wars proudly presents the title of World's Largest Gaming Community. If any of you decide to play, add Ronin Kiroshima (thats me) and i will help you out. Go to www.Guildwars.com to learn more.

Post here of what you think and vote in my poll on what pro you wanna be

I think if Cain's Lair started playing this and made their own guild, we could easily beat all because of our largness, and our strong friendships.
    Warrior
    16.67%
    Mesmer
    0.00%
    Elementalist
    33.33%
    Monk
    0.00%
    Necromancer
    33.33%
    Ranger
    16.67%
    Assassin
    0.00%
    Ritualist
    0.00%

i have a Necromancer! cool proff imo

Comment

arent guild wars server controlled by the company who makes the game?
      If so cain cant run a server for it

Comment

yeah, you can't host servers.
        but if you have a guild, you gonna have a little island just for the guild members so they can talk etc. plus, you can do guild vs. guild wars and 1v1's. i haven't done any of that :O they have ladders and all that kind of stuff

Comment

I have a monk/mesmer (maxed)
          A necro/mesmer (maxed)
          and a ritualist/necro (maxed)

I love being the healer that saves people's butt.
          It is a great feeling winning HoH as monk.

But in general it all depends on how you play the game and if you do pvp or not. Builds for pvp differ a lot compared to those of p/e.
          So there isn't the one class that owns them all.

How about creating a Cains Lair Guild?
          Please like Pocket Radio Player on Facebook to support this little Freeware app.

Comment

we could do that! i would join

Comment

I have a lvl 20 Warrior, and Ele. Currently I also have a Necro, Monk, Ranger, and Assassin. The Alliance I am in also owns Cavalon...

Comment

Yeah, sorry if there was some confusion about that

Yeah, I know Arenanet only hosts the server. What i meant was for us to make our own guild. I would deffinetly join, all who are playing and who will soon be playing, add Ronin Kiroshima to your friends list!

Comment

Cool

It must be nice to be in the alliance that owns the capital of the jade sea. If we were to make the guild, what would we be? Luxon or Kurzick? I am a luxon.

Comment

I have a ranger, and he sucks lol. Games too complicated and like I said in the other guild wars thread (or is this the same?) it takes forever to complete some things because you have to kill everything, unless you are a really really exprienced player who can just run through it.

Comment

My name is thedeadlyassassin, I wonder what I should pick

(i dont have factions though)

Comment

I just got factions after playing the original campaign for over a year, and right now my machine is downloading over 4,000 files worth of updates for that new nightfall expansion. I"m so behind the times.

I have a lvl 20 warrior/mnk named Socrates The Mauler and I"ve just created a necro/ritualist named Irwin The Unholy.

I'd wear a CLR cape if someone created a guild. Ya'll feel free to hit me up in game.

Comment

I have a cheracter for every main profession in the game i had 2 accounts for the game i also have every second dary for my primarry classes. its pretty cool hacvin a solo monk. It all depends on what you want to do with it.

Comment

Woot I just got factions!! too bad assassins die too fast in the campain, they are AWESOME pvp though, I can kill a caster 5 lvls ahead of me with 3 skills! too bad I can't kill monks though, since they in my opinion ruin pvp since it doesn't matter how good the damage dealer is its how good the monk is, and they make gvg seem endless.

Comment

I tried to play guild wars when it first came out, and DO have
                              a Mage/Monk combo.

It just doesn't seem to compare with WOW. IMO

Might get back to it if we actually have a CLR guild thing going.
                              ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X