X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bugged Quest? **CAUTION SPOILER** Lincoln Memorial

So I went there.

Talked to the Slavers.

Sold Lincolns Repeater and the Booth Wanted Poster.

Then I killed everyone there, took their fingers and etc, and went back to the Slave Hide Out.

They say- meet us at the Memorial.

So I went there, and the icon is at the foot of the Metro Station closest to the memorial- and no one is there.....

Go inside the metro and come back outside. That should fix it.

Comment

#@$%! I already killed all the slavers there. I guess I messed that quest up. There is a door to the right of the front steps I think.

Comment

OMG! I am at the area and was waiting for one of you to solve the quest. So I am on my way too Three Dog too get info. on the weapons. But will do that quest and let yea know.

Comment

I'm not sure killing the slavers before meeting the anti-slavery folk will matter. You can probably just tell them it's already clear, and they'll journey there.

They get stuck at the Metro station. You have to wander down there to find them; and it does take a little time for them to get there if you fast travel. You need to rest or sleep inside the memorial for half a day or so to give them time to walk there.

-Rand
          [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
          Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

With Speech skills, I got about 300 Caps out of the slavers before I killed them.

I didnt think the repeater was worth the trouble as a weapon, so I didnt care that I lost it from selling it to the slavers.

Basically- you go to the Museum of History on behalf of the former slaves. While in there you will find a few items that dont jive with the norm, so you know they are special.

You head back to where the former slaves live, and they say "go clear the area". Then you go there, meet Hannibal, and he asks you to go get some stuff, and every time you talk to him he tries to find out what you know.

Once you deliver those two items, you get access to the Memorial, plus caps, and an assignment to locate and kill the slavers.

You dont have to, obviously, and I didnt. I went into the memorial, counted the baddies, did a route around, found 3 on patrol, and then went around disabling the traps.

Once I was set, I turned on my stealth boy and walked behind one of the people on the steps and ventilated the back of his head- then sat there.

If you dont move, and dont fire, they wont shoot you. Wait until they go back to norm, creep up to the next guy, repeat.

When the stealth boy runs out, you jus basically do what you do best, except it is safer because it wont be 6 on 1 by the time it does.

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
              I'm not sure killing the slavers before meeting the anti-slavery folk will matter. You can probably just tell them it's already clear, and they'll journey there.

They get stuck at the Metro station. You have to wander down there to find them; and it does take a little time for them to get there if you fast travel. You need to rest or sleep inside the memorial for half a day or so to give them time to walk there.

-Rand

I've cleared the entire metro station and I have rested for an entire day and a half

I'll go do other things and come back I guess.

Comment

on my friend's file on the 360, i have 80 in small arms and lincoln's repeater will 1 hit enclave soldiers... you just got owned when u sold it lol

Comment

Just continue on the game and come back after a day or two(game-time) and they will be there. They all walked there and took them awhile to get there.
                  [url="http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19030358"]Dracontius - North America - Summoners - League of Legends Statistics - lolking.net[/url] - My LoL stats etc

[URL="http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82"]http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4b6dbfab44e82[/URL] - Use link if you want to play League of Legends.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                  Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X