Call of Duty: World at War [PC] - v1.1 Patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call of Duty: World at War [PC] - v1.1 Patch

Well that was fast. A patch (that I can only find on this site) has been released. It's 300Mb+ which better mean they fixed all the glitches, or at least tried to. I should be picking up my copy soon to start blasting you guys and wait until I get my flamethrower, you are going down!

Release Notes:

Call of Duty: World at War v1.1 Patch:
    * Mods are now enabled in Co-op, Single Player, and Multiplayer.
    * Players will now be notified when a new patch is available.
    * Improvements for SLI support.
    * G_Spawn: no free entities crash has been fixed.
    * Server no longer runs out of script variables.
    * License key is no longer required to run a Dedicated Server.
    * A Dedicated Server can now be started from the Command Line via Remote Desktop Connection.
    * Various fixes in Server Browser.
    * Players will no longer see multiple friend invites from the same friends.
    * When a player calls in a recon plane in a Hardcore match, the HUD will properly appear.
    * Clan Tags will now display in game where appropriate.
    * Map holes fixed
    * Spawn improvements and weapon balancing
    * remote desktop now works with dedicated servers

WorthPlaying :: Call of Duty: World at War [PC] - v1.1 Patch

Let me know if they really fixed it.

It makes war sad when he can't knife phan

Comment

FilePlanet: Call of Duty: World at War - v1.1 Patch
      FilePlanet has it too.
      Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
      Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
      I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
      Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

is cain going to install the patch before he puts the server up?
        We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Thats weird dude... the game just hit the stores and there is a patch

Comment

Originally posted by bobytt View Post
            Thats weird dude... the game just hit the stores and there is a patch
            Not weird at all. Most companies often use the "beta" to get feedback from the masses and a patch is generally released within the first week for good games to address issues found during the beta.
            [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v491/echosofbliss/seiko8wy.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by {CLR}geneSW View Post
              Not weird at all. Most companies often use the "beta" to get feedback from the masses and a patch is generally released within the first week for good games to address issues found during the beta.
              Probably..

Comment

If this has truly fixed those issues, then that makes me a happy person. I just answered a PM about this, and I may try to get this game more quickly. I have no money right now, but I may be able to get it before Christmas.

You guys better wait for me.

Comment

Originally posted by -413- View Post
                  You guys better wait for me.
                  Can't do that.

Comment

The patch seems to fix what he's supposed to fix. No more problems yet here after around 1 hour of gamming

I can't wait to get back on Cain's Lair server when they'll be up and running!

Comment

Guys , CAIN... Do you have any idea, can you set up the spawns to be changed slower, MUUUUCH slower than is in a default game?

Comment

Originally posted by -413- View Post
                        I have no money right now, but I may be able to get it before Christmas.
                        Rob a bank or something. We miss you!

Comment

Originally posted by Fitty-Six K View Post
                          Rob a bank or something. We miss you!
                          Last I heard, he had 2 kidneys.

Comment

Well I haven't played enough to judge if this game and the patch were worth it. First of all, knives are much more comfortable to work with. Almost as good as CoD4's knives. Second of all, I really hate writing first of all and second of all so I'll just stop it now. Jugger has slightly less power, and I mean slight. Stopping power is the same. Nades still suck like the Beta, but after all the spam in CoD4 I'll take whatever they do to limit it. A bunch of people told me to back my profile up because when you crash, the usual "CoDWaWmp.exe has stopped working", all your personal data might/will be lost. Anyways, I can't wait to shoot all of you buggas.

Oh and the profiles are located in (Show hidden files):
                            C:/Users/Admin/AppDate/Local/Activision/CoDWaW/Players/~~~~

I leave you with a piece I call "Demon, a world class whore, tank whore"

I think he made one guy quite lol

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              Well I haven't played enough to judge if this game and the patch were worth it. First of all, knives are much more comfortable to work with. Almost as good as CoD4's knives. Second of all, I really hate writing first of all and second of all so I'll just stop it now. Jugger has slightly less power, and I mean slight. Stopping power is the same. Nades still suck like the Beta, but after all the spam in CoD4 I'll take whatever they do to limit it. A bunch of people told me to back my profile up because when you crash, the usual "CoDWaWmp.exe has stopped working", all your personal data might/will be lost. Anyways, I can't wait to shoot all of you buggas.

Oh and the profiles are located in (Show hidden files):
                              C:/Users/Admin/AppDate/Local/Activision/CoDWaW/Players/~~~~

I leave you with a piece I call "Demon, a world class whore, tank whore"

I think he made one guy quite lol
                              Oh yeah hehehe overkill something

Can't wait to get a knife from behind K Phantom, i have kinda miss it
                              Well all too
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X