i like it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like it

I tryed another server,just to see what the game is like,I love it,now i think COD5 is going to be the number one game this year,but thats what i think!once cain gets the server back up Friday night,I think we all will have alot fun with it.moe.

If anything the dogs are worse in the full version. I mean worse as in deadlier.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

i had a great time playing last night! best record too.... i was 33 and 3 on the hanger map.

Comment

It is lot's of fun and there are some great maps, including one or two that are huge, that weren't in the Beta.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackArrow View Post
          It is lot's of fun and there are some great maps, including one or two that are huge, that weren't in the Beta.
          I LOVE THE HUGE MAPS! dude they are so awesome.

Comment

Does the game flow on spawning still go as fast as the Beta maps? That's one thing I really didn't like, was ending up on a different side of the map almost every single time I spawned.

-Rand
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Me too.
              Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
              Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
              I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
              Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

i felt that the spawning was pretty good... i didn't run into too many problems. also i think 20-24 person servers are the way to go. 50 people is just crazy lol.

Comment

Crazy is how Lair does.

You guys all suck. Now I feel that I have to go buy this thing even though I really shouldn't, just so I can play with you all again. I may pick it up tonight, after seeing Mike Wilbon, Gary Williams, and other local sports personalities at U of MD in a sports journalism symposium tonight (benefits of having a wife graduate from the UMD Journalism program).

WILBON! No Mr. Tony though.

-Rand

Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

I noticed that you spawn right between the middle of your team. And sometimes, you spawn right in enemy lines lol. But what game doesn't have this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                      I noticed that you spawn right between the middle of your team. And sometimes, you spawn right in enemy lines lol. But what game doesn't have this issue?

Let's see...the Battlefield series, the Unreal Tournament Series, Team Fortress 2...how many examples do you want?

-Rand

Comment

Originally posted by Rand{CLR} View Post
                        Let's see...the Battlefield series, the Unreal Tournament Series, Team Fortress 2...how many examples do you want?

-Rand
                        LOL, I haven't played any of them, but I'll take your word for it.

Comment

Hmmmm... Haven't gone MP yet, just SP, and it is good.
                          ??Click me to donate??

Comment

Originally posted by Dead_And_Gone View Post
                            Hmmmm... Haven't gone MP yet, just SP, and it is good.
                            I am a BIG Medal of Honor fan which is known for great WWII stories and games. I really think this game's SP is top notch and goes up side by side with MOH. I'm almost done with it and I can't remember when I had this much fun with a WWII game. It's really recommended to everyone to try it out before trying MP or between games. By the way, Almost all Marine missions have flamethrowers... which is pure awesomeness

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
                              I am a BIG Medal of Honor fan which is known for great WWII stories and games. I really think this game's SP is top notch and goes up side by side with MOH. I'm almost done with it and I can't remember when I had this much fun with a WWII game. It's really recommended to everyone to try it out before trying MP or between games. By the way, Almost all Marine missions have flamethrowers... which is pure awesomeness
                              I promise to play SP first K Phantom Arrgh dose flamethrowers me like it, hand some over to me nooowwww...only problem i've have to wait for friday
                              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X