WaW Help... help help help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WaW Help... help help help!

Help, Can anyone conform that you can log in online and not stay offline after the whole "downloading account date"? It appears one of the master servers at Teryarch has went down, downtown.... If so, could anyone near their HQ go slap them for us?

Yeah it's all over their website. People complaining that is, so it's not just you.

Way to go, Treyarch! The game has been out but one day and already you're screwing it up!

Comment

I was trying to get that .50 cal sniper

Thanks Rogue.

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post

I was trying to get that .50 cal sniper

Thanks Rogue.
        actually its a.55 cal anti-tank rifle (used to blow treads off of WWII era tanks)

Comment

Looks like it is back up.
          Last edited by Rogue Listener; 12 Nov 2008, 05:30 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

cool thanks Rogue

@Gimmie, I don't give a damn what it's called, I want to blow limbs off people!

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post
              @Gimmie, I don't give a damn what it's called, I want to blow limbs off people!
              lol thought u would say something like that.... i cant wait to see if it can have rifle grenades

Comment

Originally posted by Gimmie2 View Post
                lol thought u would say something like that.... i cant wait to see if it can have rifle grenades
                Oh oh oh, noway. Why ruin such a beautiful weapon by making it a noob tube stick.

You going down noobotron, Gimmie = DEAD!

Comment

Hey, check this out. Here is the first ranked player in CoD5 as I searched the servers. How did he clock 114 hours? And the game came out 36 hours ago? That's just weeeeeeeeird.

Comment

Maybe a COD5 tester.
                    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

I still cannot log in. It says "Downloading account data" but then it just goes to the menu and my account says offline. I have turned off ever security setting on my computer and stopped every process but nothing is working. Does anyone else know what could cause this?
                      I am currently at the University of San Diego, so is i possible that I cannot play online due to their server- possibly something that prevents online gameplay. I have heard from a couple of people that using the USD internet does not allow them to use certain things like limewire. Could it be the school?
                      We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

I really doubt it. They can't lock anything. Internet is internet. My game started to work again so maybe they'll fix your local server soon. They can't be working on one master server, can't they?

Comment

Mine works fine...

??Click me to donate??

Comment

jus tried it again, and it is still not working. I have been thinking about this for awhile, and I don't see anything that would be causing this. Nothing is blocking the program from accessing the internet, pb is fully functional, program works fine, I have internet with internet explorer, so I cannot seem to find a cause. Any suggestions at all no matter how crazy they sound would be helpful.
                            We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Just dropping ideas:

Try it on some other computer?

Call Treyarch customer service?

Return for a different copy that might or might not work?

Pray for it to work in church next Sunday?

Kick a puppy?

I feel like you are the kind of player I will enjoy getting my butt kicked by. Good Luck.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X