Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left 4 Dead (L4D) Team

Hey guys,

Post up if you're going to get L4D, as well as your steam account name so we can all add each other. I'll update the list with people that have it.

What I want to eventually do is do all 10+ maps on expert. This would be extremely difficult and challenging... but I want to do it...

L4D TEAM
    BenKenobi - _ben_kenobi_
    [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
    You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

I will be getting it, so add me to the team!

I feel it is easiest just to go to the CL Steam group to add people that way.
    "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
    - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

i had already pre-order the game and i already have you added. just msg when ever

btw: now i go by Deliciously Viciou$(●̮?̃)
      Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

I will maby buy it but my bro really wants it I will have my hands on COD5 today though Much begging for my dad to take me.

Comment

btw: now i go by Deliciously Viciou$
          Hahaa, I KNEW that was you after seeing you ingame last night. Your server was constantly full so I went and bugged my L4D gaming buddy HHG for a quick game. He's always saving my sorry butt in this game, so I enjoy having him around.
          Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
            ... so I went and bugged my L4D gaming buddy HHG for a quick game. He's always saving my sorry butt in this game, so I enjoy having him around.
            ... while you somehow shoot me in the process.

That FF is pretty deadly sometimes. Funny story: one of the big, fat dudes puked all over me while I had already "pulled the pin" on a molotov. Out of reflex I let go of the mouse button, and launched a molotov right at my teammate, who quickly died.
            "When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a Communist."
            - Dom Helder Camara

Comment

So is the game worth it??

I dont see any reviews from anyone yet here......

I just got Fallout 3 and Far Cry 2....so I am trying to hold off buying more games until after Jan 1....

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by WalkinTarget View Post
                Hahaa, I KNEW that was you after seeing you ingame last night. Your server was constantly full so I went and bugged my L4D gaming buddy HHG for a quick game. He's always saving my sorry butt in this game, so I enjoy having him around.
                yea last night i was playing with benkenobi, majormassacre, carbonfire and todd's daughter pigeot. it was awesome

@ hammy - why dont u download the demo and check it for yourself, thats what we are playing right now till the 18th when the full version is out.
                Hit 'em like comic books, kaboom! pow pow!

Comment

Ben add me too..just downloading the demo now..and i will buy it too
                  Last edited by Toryu72; 14 Nov 2008, 05:50 AM.
                  [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                  Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                    by Apache Warrior
                    6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                  • Reply to 6 years
                    by Sirex
                    I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                    Just hit 2.5K miles...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                  • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                    by Sirex
                    Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                  • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                    by Sirex
                    Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                  • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                    by Sirex
                    Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                    5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                  Working...
                  X