I love these visual things...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love these visual things...

Do you see the dancer spinning clockwise or counter-clockwise?

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...81-661,00.html
    [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
    So all you get is this crappy text]

When it first loaded it was spinning anti clockwise, then i looked to check my phone, looked back, and then it was spinning clockwise.

Comment

Clockwise, but I don't agree at all with the descriptions. I am exactly the opposite of what they describe. I found that if I stare at the text I can make it appear to go counter-clockwise.
      A change of Pace.
      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

I'm not too into the descriptions, I'm just curious to see what people first saw. If you stare long enough, she can spin both ways, and I've even seen her going left to right always facing front..

Comment

Umm. Can you guys describe what you saw? I think this insanely slow computer was just making it not work right. Or it is a really stupid and lame trick. It was spinning VERY slowly clockwise, then it would stop, and turn a little to the other way, then stop, and go back clockwise. It did it on its, own, and it was actually turning in those directions, I didnt just see it going clockwise, it was.
          So, what is supposed to happen?
          Does she spin really fast or what, becuase she is slower than a turtle for me.
          One of the ads below was slowly panning around at these different images, that was the weirdest part. I was trying to make this lady spin faster and in different directions, but she was just slowly going. This ad below it though, when I didnt look directly at it, it made me feel like I ate some mushrooms or ergot or something.

Comment

Clockwise, and I tried for about 10 minutes to make it go the other way and I just couldn't??! wtf!
            [img]http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/120/latinsigsj0.jpg[/img] [img]http://sigs.2142-stats.com/BenKenobi_player_7511.png[/img] [img]http://www.ronpaul2008.com/img/public_banners/hope-banner1.gif[/img] [url=http://www.cainslair.com/paypal2Cain.htm/]
            You will donate to Cain's. Now.[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by BenKenobi
              Clockwise, and I tried for about 10 minutes to make it go the other way and I just couldn't??! wtf!
              I am fairly sure it is programmed, and it doesnt just spin differently for certain people. Because I had insane lag going on, and I saw it slowly starting to spin, then stop, and then switch direction, which I dont think my mind created, it looked pretty real.

Comment

i can see it both way. if you try to looks clearly at the leg. dont' focus at whole thing.
                Milk Is Good For Health. o.O

Comment

Snake, seems your computer is borked. Its a dancer that is spinning around in circles constantly, doesn't stutter or anything.

Comment

Is it just me, or is it obviously clockwise??

(anyone else notice the dancer has nipples? Or is that just a brainteaser as well? )

Comment

Originally posted by 33milk33
                      i can see it both way. if you try to looks clearly at the leg. dont' focus at whole thing.

Which leg? I spent a good 5 minutes looking at the stationary one...

Comment

I swear someones watching me and switching it... holy hell... this is really messed up...

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralSnake
                          Umm. Can you guys describe what you saw? I think this insanely slow computer was just making it not work right. Or it is a really stupid and lame trick. It was spinning VERY slowly clockwise, then it would stop, and turn a little to the other way, then stop, and go back clockwise. It did it on its, own, and it was actually turning in those directions, I didnt just see it going clockwise, it was.
                          One of the ads below was slowly panning around at these different images, that was the weirdest part. I was trying to make this lady spin faster and in different directions, but she was just slowly going. This ad below it though, when I didnt look directly at it, it made me feel like I ate some mushrooms or ergot or something.
                          The images loading in the ads were making it wonky. If you view it on it's own it will go smooth.

It is very cool though, I like these too. It's fun to make her change directions. I have to agree that the right and left brain descriptions do not apply to this test.

I like circle illusions:

http://www.coolopticalillusions.com/...rrows-1152.gif
                          Old school or the new, doesn't mean a thing if your heart's not true...

Comment

Originally posted by Devilguns
                            Originally posted by GeneralSnake
                            The images loading in the ads were making it wonky. If you view it on it's own it will go smooth.

It is very cool though, I like these too. It's fun to make her change directions. I have to agree that the right and left brain descriptions do not apply to this test.

I like circle illusions:

http://www.coolopticalillusions.com/...rrows-1152.gif
                            wow that link make me headache haha.. but it's cool too.
                            33milk33 wrote:

Which leg? I spent a good 5 minutes looking at the stationary one...
                            no the center, but the one who doing the circle. maybe need practice but i believe everyone can do it.
                            Milk Is Good For Health. o.O

Comment

Where do you find these things?

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X