Any View About The MP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any View About The MP

We I have to Say I like the MP better than COD4 MP Maps are Bigger for one and They are more Fun
    So Lets Have your View about the MP of the game plz

I like the bigger maps also. And there hasn't been any grenade spam either. Part of that is the larger maps and part may be the changes they made in the nades.
    Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
    Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
    I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
    Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
      I like the bigger maps also. And there hasn't been any grenade spam either. Part of that is the larger maps and part may be the changes they made in the nades.
      Apache
      This is so True

Comment

They really need to fix the random spawning problem. I'm getting sick and tired of being spawned into a group of baddies then getting mowed down before i have a chance to move.

Comment

I have only played a few maps but i love the big maps. They are soo fun to snipe. U can use tactics to move up on there base and then pick them off

Comment

Yesterday I saw my first flamethrower. What an awesome weapon, he jumped in our way and burnt 5 people with one burst....

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
              They really need to fix the random spawning problem. I'm getting sick and tired of being spawned into a group of baddies then getting mowed down before i have a chance to move.
              +100. I'm sick of seeing them say they improved the spawn system, and having that flash across my brain as I spawn right in front of 4 guys, or right in their arty.

-Rand
              [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4333/35734799273_0013dbe418_z.jpg[/img]

Killing CLRs since 2004. BOOSH!
              Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Or have 4 of the other team spawn behind your back.
                Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Apache Warrior View Post
                  Or have 4 of the other team spawn behind your back.
                  Apache
                  I agreed on that, it's realy annoying...

But I might have found a way to help that... When in sqad, you're most likely to spawn near your squad teammate so that is a small improvement that we can do until they fix that thing... This theory remain to be proved, but I founded in that a good way to avoid spawning IN ennemy line

Comment

I remember watching a clip at gametrailers.com during the development stages and they said something about random spawning for you to be in the action since some of the maps are huge

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                    Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                    widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X