Since we have squads now..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since we have squads now..

Instead of the standard TDM HC can we try more of the tactical modes on the other server?

Yer that sounds good to me mate

Comment

Sounds campy :/

HC TDM should be a given Besides, we don't know if Cain is going to make the Regular TDM the main server or an HC one. HC TDM is without a doubt the most popular mode in this, or any game for that matter. HC TDM + Low Health = Full server

Comment

Originally posted by K PhaNTOM View Post

HC TDM should be a given Besides, we don't know if Cain is going to make the Regular TDM the main server or an HC one. HC TDM is without a doubt the most popular mode in this, or any game for that matter. HC TDM + Low Health = Full server
        Can you back up that statement with statistics?
        [img]http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vitopagano/CoD2/limeyfunny.jpg[/img]
        [img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/english911/admin.jpg[/img]
        [size=4][color=blue][url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url][/color][/size]

Comment

Originally posted by LIMEY View Post
          Can you back up that statement with statistics?
          Top ten CoDWaW server

There are 7 Hardcore servers in the Top Ten for WaW.

I know this is too early to tell but I can see a huge turn out for Hardcore since rifles are NOT one hit kill and many people like using bolt action rifles. It's just a suggestion on my part. Sorry if you were expecting a 10 page report full of numbers. My googling abilities suck :/

Cheers

Comment

I play on both of the modes , and on both of them i am usually first but i preferred non HC version.

Comment

How do you actually do the whole squad thing? I've not read the manual yet.

Comment

Its more important WHAT YOU CAN DO with the squads?

Comment

Originally posted by juneau View Post
                  How do you actually do the whole squad thing? I've not read the manual yet.
                  Press Esc and make a squad. Then invite whomever you want. You'll see their name anywhere in the map with blue instead of the green.

Comment

Press Esc and make a squad. Then invite whomever you want. You'll see their name anywhere in the map with blue instead of the green.
                    What else you can do?

Comment

I will put in my 2 cents..
                      I want HC servers!!!!
                      I get so sick and tired of unloading a whole clip out of my semiauto rifle and the guy kills me while im reloading becuase the first 10 or so rounds that all hit him didnt kill him.
                      Run around on nonHC servers and I get like 2-3 kills and my svt40 is empty.....
                      I vote for HC TDM

BTW svt40 shoots a 7.62x54mm round, its like a 30-06. So in RL 1st shot your dead 2nd shot your really dead 3rd shot you where on cocaine and didnt notice that your dead 4th shot was just to make sure you where really dead

Comment

Originally posted by Donziboy2 View Post
                        I will put in my 2 cents..
                        I want HC servers!!!!
                        I get so sick and tired of unloading a whole clip out of my semiauto rifle and the guy kills me while im reloading becuase the first 10 or so rounds that all hit him didnt kill him.
                        Run around on nonHC servers and I get like 2-3 kills and my svt40 is empty.....
                        I vote for HC TDM

BTW svt40 shoots a 7.62x54mm round, its like a 30-06. So in RL 1st shot your dead 2nd shot your really dead 3rd shot you where on cocaine and didnt notice that your dead 4th shot was just to make sure you where really dead
                        In HC mode all guns are more powerfull/realistic then on regular mode.
                        When server is setting up Health level can be changed to lower or higher... So on regular servers (most of them) health level is high. On HC Your guns are better and also health can be lowered to make fight more realistic.

Comment

I'm easy which ever sever cain puts up we still all have fun in the end

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost_Rain View Post
                            I'm easy which ever sever cain puts up we still all have fun in the end
                            +1

Comment

I would like HC

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X