Reintroducing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reintroducing

I thought I would do this again since I have not been here since 2005.

Hi everyone,
    Kinda like my first one I did in 2005 I have no clue what to say. My name is Deb my other half that also plays on the TF2 server is Satan.
    If it wasn't for him (sneaking steam on my computer) I would not be here playing, I just could not make myself download steam.
    We live in Jensen Beach FL, have 2 cats Bonsai and Satan Kitty.
    I started playing TFC in 2002 and UT in 2003, they are the 2 only games I really play.
    Not sure what else to say, if you want to know anything else just ask.

IBL

Welcome!

and for the record, i hate being on the recieving end of your heavy. lol. great fun games though!

Comment

Ice, thanks for the intro .. its great to finally hear a bit about you. Now if only I could get you to try a class other than HWG in TF2 !!

I medic for you when I can (you'll find that I have players that I hang with, usually CLR guys) but I've made it a point to follow Satan as he is a highly skilled Soldier in TF2.
      Glad to see you've found a home here on the Lair and welcome you back to the forums. We love seeing the regulars coming back to the server for more TF2 lovin' !!
      Oh if a man tried to take his time on Earth and prove before he died what one man's life could be worth, well I wonder what would happen to this world ? - Harry Chapin

Comment

Welcome to the lair!

Have you tried UT3 yet? I'm missing out on playing with all these TF2 people.

Comment

Thanks guys
          I have been trying different classes sometimes I will go pyro if the spies or scouts are ticking me of . Once in a while I may dabble as an engy if there isn't very many people on the sever. I look at the heavy as a walking sg .
          I have been thinking if there is a way to make his outfit pink

I haven't touched the new UT yet. Satan dl'ed the demo he said its really not that big of difference with UT 2004. I will probably dl the demo and take a look and see.

IBL

Comment

Hello I saw you on the server the other night.
            [img]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4373/35734799443_53cb20ef13_z.jpg[/img]

Killed by CLRs since 2004. WOOT!
            Support Cainslair. Donate here! [url]http://www.cainslair.org/billspaypal.php?[/url]

Comment

Heya! Its great playing with you in TF2!
              [this is where my funky sig would go. But I don't have one.
              So all you get is this crappy text]

Comment

Originally posted by juneau
                Welcome to the lair!

Have you tried UT3 yet? I'm missing out on playing with all these TF2 people.
                Don't even start xD This reminds me of the days playing DoD and all you BF2 guys kept trying to recruit me lol. That was just about when I signed up, so don't even start! LoL.

Nice to meet you ice, I've seen you around the forums a bit so far, I hope I'm not on the wrong side of your gun in TF2 though, I hear it's deadly!

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Yea, I am at work and really bored. I am in the furniture industry so things are very slow. I usually bring up the forums on my computer here and just read through them till I get a customer or phone call.

Comment

Hey, Icey!!

I sure enjoy playing with you and Satan. You're both really good team players.
                      A change of Pace.
                      "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

Hey Pace
                        Thanks, we do try to get on the same teams since both are computers are in the same room.
                        I don't see you too much when I am on but when I see you I will let you now

Comment

Welcome back.
                          Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
                          Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
                          I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
                          Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Welcome back IceBlueLady!

MD

Comment

WELCOME BACK!!
                              We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins.

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,177   Active Members: 4
                              Welcome to our newest member, EzraGilchr.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              widgetinstance 184 (More Posts) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X