pls tell something about cod5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pls tell something about cod5

As of now what I heard and read about COD5 WaW is, it's not better than cod 4.I went to forums and most of them are complaining about how big the maps are and how dark and gloomy it is, the respawn ,when you re-load etc etc.
    I also asked some of my friends and they answered almost the same thing.

hmm... can you please share your point of view on this game?

peace

{CLR}BluGan1337

Its COD4 with a handicap (less accuracy lower rate of fire)and new maps, its really just a mod for the COD4 engine so the mechanics of the game are almost identical.

Its fun no drought but if you are looking for something new it wont be found here.I'm already back playing COD4 the constantly barking dogs got too me.

Joe

Comment

I don't know about them, why they don't like it, but I'm here to tell you it's NOT COD4 and it's not a handicapped COD4. It's a pretty darn good game and the solo coop where you can unlock Zombie coop play rocks. geneSW, Hammy and I played some zombie attack last night and had a blast.
      Yeah it takes you back to WWII again, but it has a lot of improvements and a lot closer on the physics than anything so far.
      COD5 WaW rocks
      [IMG]http://thepebkac.net/images/sigs/Outdoors_sig.jpg[/IMG]
      Like the community? Donate here:
      [URL="http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate"]http://www.cainslair.com/misc.php?do=donate[/URL]

Comment

I like it alot the snipers are alot cooler to me and most of the rifles have sniper scopes u can unlock The big maps are a change from COD4 but i think that it it good. More tactics can be made as a squad and mics if ur team has them can make a BIG difference in the games outcome.

Comment

I like Cod WOW Better that Cod 4 the game is so much fun and I hate to say this it has better weapons and Perks than COD4

Comment

This is a WWII game. Guns back then were less accurate overall. And most guns had a slower rate of fire than modern weapons. It accurately depicts this. Also, it seems like the biggest complaint about COD4, when it was released, was that the maps were to small. I have come to the conclusion that you can not please everyone. The only way you can objectively decide whether you like the game or not is to try it out. And this means playing it more than once to get a good feel for the game play. I especially like the fact that there is almost no nade spam.
            Apache

Where do you put the Bayonet?
            Chesty Puller (upon seeing a flamethrower for the first time)
            I am all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Lets start with typewriters.
            Frank Lloyd Wright

Comment

Well said Apache
              [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

same here APACHe,I love it,I still think it will be the number 1 game of the year,moe.

Comment

maps were wayyyy too small for me to enjoy in cod4.
                  cod5 maps are awesome in my opinion... big sexy maps... mmmm thats what i like

Comment

thanks a lot guys now i know what to do

i'm gonna buy it on boxing day ! lmao

and peace

{CLR}BluGan1337

Comment

Look forward to see in you on the Battlefield

Comment

It hazz flame-throwerzzz!
                        A change of Pace.
                        "All the fun of a clan without the BS" - Cain

Comment

The important stuff has already been said.

What's left? The "dark and gloomy" comment? That's what the graphics gamma setting is for.

Comment

Originally posted by Qicmee View Post
                            The important stuff has already been said.

What's left? The "dark and gloomy" comment? That's what the graphics gamma setting is for.
                            One of my gripes with the game. All of the colors seem to run together, it seemy really hazy and sometimes it's too difficult to see. I'm also running the game at almost the lowest settings, which I'm sure contributes.
                            Last edited by Rogue Listener; 20 Nov 2008, 07:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I can run it at the highest setting but when i try to take a far sniper shot zoomed it it is choppy so i turned the graphics down a little

Comment

Cain's Lair Forums Statistics

Collapse

Topics: 26,182   Posts: 269,814   Members: 6,176   Active Members: 2
                              Welcome to our newest member, 28Farrell8.

Today's Birthdays

Collapse

There are no members with birthdays today.

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

More Posts

Collapse

• Reply to 6 years
                                by Apache Warrior
                                6 Mar 2024, 08:29 AM
                              • Reply to 6 years
                                by Sirex
                                I think there is like a magical time span when bikes become worth a fortune.

Yeah thought its now or never haha
                                Just hit 2.5K miles...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:37 PM
                              • Reply to Hey Guys...It's BrundleFly
                                by Sirex
                                Hey Brundle nice to see your post I remember you very well hows thing with you.

Not a busy place here these days but its still up and occasionally...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:34 PM
                              • Reply to Hell Let Loose
                                by Sirex
                                Hey nice to see you

Its not a busy place, least not as busy as it once was but you still get the odd message posted every few weeks...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:31 PM
                              • Reply to I had Open Heart Surgery!!
                                by Sirex
                                Wow its amazing how well the body can cope with things it deams normal.

Hope your recovering well and back to full steam.

OH...
                                5 Mar 2024, 04:28 PM
                              Working...
                              X